Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 71 of 948

Thomas, just wanted to make you aware that - Page 71 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Feb, 2017 - 11:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 71

As he is attacking the lizard, it would depend on how close the beast is to the gate/wall when he attacks. At least, that would be my guess…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Kyr, Poljen is about 55' away from the gate at the beginning of Lia's turn, that distance is the only reason they didn't try to drag him back inside along with Cratol and Targul. That stated, he does seem fixated on the storm lizards, if he goes for them again, he'll be getting much closer soon. Lia can delay her turn if she wishes to wait in case he does move close enough. If you do delay, your new initiative will be just behind his.

A note of in character caution, if you're thinking of Sanctuary, Lia would probably be well aware that Poljen is under the circumstances unlikely to have the presence of mind to not attack and end the spell early. It can still be worth it in this case, one round of improved safety can make a big difference, just figured I'd mention it.

Falrun, a couple of things, the two guys who grabbed Targul managed to beat his first athletics check. You get free with the second, but they're closing the gate at that point, and they're not about to open it again any time soon. Also, this is the second time you've rolled twice to attack. Do you have a source of advantage somewhere I missed, or is it just there in case? And finally, thanks to savage attacks, you get to roll an extra d6 on critical hits

I now have posted actions for Cahleth, Lia, Geoffroy, Poljen and Onwen. Cratol and Targul need to revise theirs I am afraid. Presuming unless informed otherwise that Sar'ai is continuing to keep quiet. Will Nyzahr be joining us in round 2?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Feb, 2017 - 11:47pm

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I think you missed Cratols actions once he was pulled inside the gate it is right below you post of what happened at the beginning of the fight.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 71 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes, I was thinking about Sanctuary. I posted my question before I read the bit about the spell ending when he attacks. With the siege just beginning it feels like a wasted spell. I would cast it if I knew he would run for it. I doubt he will though.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It would all depend on how things were when it went down. For instance, if this round the one lizard dies and the second runs off berserk, Poljen would see that it is him and Cyanwrath alone, still with archers on the wall, and would target the half-dragon. However, if the one lizard was focusing its attacks also on Poljen, he might be willing to leave… but we shall see eventually. Good night all!

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think I will hold off on casting it then. She knows he will attack and that will waste the spell. Lia will hold her action to go right after Poljen each turn though. If she sees him trying to get away then she will cast it on him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Feb, 2017 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 71

The Quiet Shadow says...

Seems I was able to make a post before the next update, lucky me. I am a bit surprised, but I did believe we can move forward swiftly through this battle. Lets hope no one dies and that we can win the conflict placed before use.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 71

Thomas, just wanted to make you aware that there are no rolls. You posted in the main thread that you posted rolls here but there are none. Just wanted you to be aware of that before it won't allow you to add rolls in the post.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Feb, 2017 - 11:46am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.