Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 703 of 948

It would also be difficult to get Verram out - Page 703 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Mar, 2018 - 8:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2018 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 703

Never mind the 10k gold price, I'm not sure I'm willing to promise not to use the scrying pool nor kill Diderius, leaving Perry to fulfill his contract with the devils. This may have to be a fight.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2018 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Plus we are looking for a mask, are we not? I don't see this ending well…

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2018 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Eh, my guess is that Varram is looking for a mask, and is doing so by trying to use Diderius's pool. I'm not sure we've had any hint that the mask is actually here. That's the main reason I want to use the pool. We might be able to learn more about who is at the head of these cults uniting at the well, and/or find out the locations of the masks. Would be nice to use it without naga / Yaun-ti coming to kill us like they did Varram's group.

Daishain, I assume we've moved into the room a bit further to speak to the Highest? How close are we to the leader now?

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2018 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 703 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Depends on how close you'd be willing to move. The abominations in front of the altar will start looking twitchy if you hit the 50' mark.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Mar, 2018 - 6:15pm

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2018 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

We also don't know how the naga/yuanti feel about Diderius. Maybe the Naga/Yuanti don't like Diderius? We can attempt to bring up the idea of dealing with him in exchange for safe passage rather than pay the 10k price tag. That could potentially kill two snakes with one stone.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2018 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

50' as in, from the naga, thus row X or so? Or 50' into the room, so row R-ish? If we are looking to address the highest directly perhaps we would have moved to row S or T so as not to be shouting?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2018 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 703

I guess it all depends on what 'out' entails. The Naga's out could be just to the library where they had their hole, which allows us to still complete that side quest and get rid of the devils.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2018 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 703

It would also be difficult to get Verram out of here alive in his current condition if we fought these snakes. His intel could be useful. This is a tough situation to be sure.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.