Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 707 of 948

Yes, Poppo has the sculpt spell ability so - Page 707 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Mar, 2018 - 2:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 707

Yeah, hate to have Ky and KN miss this. sad.gif

So if you're playing them, does Cratol have Stun? I'll probably need to role play calling out to Lia, but if she would think of it on her own, banishing Varram like she did Poljen during the duel would probably go a long way in keeping him alive.

If she does that, we'll see if he returns to this plane to the sight of a dead adventuring party *wink*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Bear in mind, Banishment is a concentration spell. That tactic would require that she not use any other conc spells for the duration.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'm confused. I didn't indicate a spot for the fireball, just that he's dropping it on the big 3 enemies (Not my ideal choice, [By The Way], since AoE should be for small minions ideally, but positioning is unknown right now). Daishain could place it at M67 for me and it would only hit our enemies.

Also, if the fireball is NOT a pre-initiative action that kicks off the fight and I roll poor initiative, I'd like to change it if Poljen runs for the big boss or something like that. Not really sure how all of this is working with regard to what starts the fight, surprise or not, etc.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 707 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cinder, I was basing my action on your charge, so I'm making you the responsible party *smile* Readied action and all that.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2018 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I should note for future reference. While yes you did have over a minute mid conversation, time which could in theory be spend casting a tiny hut spell, it would be obvious that you're casting a spell, and others observing with arcana training would have a decent chance of discerning what you're casting.

Chances are even a relatively friendly negotiating partner would stop to ask what the heck you're up to. The yuanti would probably just fill you with arrows.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2018 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Man, that's not a great set of rolls for the first attack. It might help if someone could Bless of Inspire him… that first damage set is pretty nice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2018 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 707

Um,Christian, Lawrence is standing AT Z68, and Tax is beside him! Do you shape spells, or something? Please?
Secondarily : four twos? One in 200+ chance of that happening. Critical, which is nice, but still.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 9th Mar, 2018 - 1:07am

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2018 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 707

Yes, Poppo has the sculpt spell ability so I can exclude you from the spell AoE.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.