Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 729 of 948

Poljen can dash as a bonus action, adding - Page 729 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Apr, 2018 - 11:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2018 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 729

Cratol has no Ki points he used the last of them on the Naga attacks. He can not use one to argument his speed so he is at his normal movement of 45. So that is a good thing. But with all his items his AC is 21.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2018 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'm going to attempt to cast one more spell at Craterius if it's okay. I think it's reasonable considering Perry would've stayed at the front entrance of Diderius' room while Poljen, Mari, and Cratol moved in closer to Diderius and the crystal heart. Even running at full speed, he wouldn't be outside of 90 feet from the entrance if you include my movement and spell casting range.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2018 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Essentially, I'm ruling that he would be using Cratol's muscle memory up to a point, which includes the land speed. But no, he does not have access to other monk abilities.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2018 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 729 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Where does the 21 AC come from? I see 10+4(Dexterity)+3(Wisdom)+1(Ring)+1(Gem) = 19. The character sheet says 20. Just confused.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2018 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well, then with Poljen's Bonus Dash, he can keep up with the possessed monk. Starting this next round I think he will have to start aiming to the body rather than the globe… I will post shortly.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2018 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It makes sense that he has all the physical attributes of the host body, but not the knowledge to use them like a monk would. Maybe instinctive reactions, at best. Gamliel will follow the errant meat and report to Lawrance as soon as he is within range, but that's only one melee round distance at best.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 4th Apr, 2018 - 9:15pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2018 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 729

How can Poljen keep up with him? He is movement 40 versus 45 for Cratol? With Daishain's rules full out running would be 40 x 4 for 160 feet and Cratol would be at 180. He would rapidly fall behind him. I'm not sure if the dash action bonus wuld help in a footrace. Hopefully it does though or Craterius is gone.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2018 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 729

Poljen can dash as a bonus action, adding to his speed even further. Cratol can too, but that's among the monk abilities Diderius does NOT have access to.

Also, it is not a straight shot to the entry, and you have allies in his way.

But the point is moot in any case. Dang it, I was going to have fun with that chase scene tongue.gif. I practically had Benny Hill looping in my head already.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Apr, 2018 - 11:14pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.