Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 736 of 948

Dai, does that mod cost also work for adding - Page 736 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Apr, 2018 - 4:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 736

Given the complexity of all the various items, spells, and such, I'm going to do one roll for buying and one for selling per Dai's post. As for Perry, he wants to enchant some of his current gear if possible. His breastplate and shield to +1 and +2 respectively. Hopefully it's a little cheaper than just buying the gear outright.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Anton, as a warlock you don't buy spells, you choose them as you want. The exception to this would be if you choose the boon that allows you rituals, and then you could certainly copy from Lawrance and Poppo.
Enchanting equipment only works if it is specifically masterwork quality or maybe already magic. Normal equipment just isn't good enough.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 11th Apr, 2018 - 2:04am

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Anron, the only break time will be however long it takes you guys to regroup, sell/buy, and decide what the heck you'll do next. I have several paths ready to go from here. In short, yes, go ahead and make your changes. In addition, the others are correct, you neither need to nor get to shop for spells. You just learn a certain number automatically at each level. Check the page detailing the warlock class for details.

Kyr, yes, she managed to extract *rolls* seven doses of yuanti poison. Fairly potent stuff too. For some reason however, the poison in the Naga's stinger was rendered inert upon her death.

In regards to the shopping list, it might be a day or so before I can address it with the level of attention it deserves. Go ahead and refine it if you wish, and in the meantime, start figuring out what you'll be getting up to next.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 736 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay, looking over some things… Poljen would like to price a few things/upgrades. If it is possible to upgrade his +1 Shield to a +2, how much? Also, the same question regarding his +1 Cloak of Protection. Finally, his Great Axe with the Cold Damage, is a +1. So yet again, if upgrading to +2 I would be curious how much it costs. Thank you. I will let you know if I come up with more things for a wish list.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Generally speaking, the basic cost of upgrading is equal to the difference between the market value of what it is, and the market value of what it is becoming.

So a +1 weapon becoming a +2 would cost 2000 gp if you didn't haggle at all.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Understood. I will have to look up the costs of upgrading the Cloak and the Shield. I was worried that maybe the great axe, due to its manufacture/enchantment might be stuck at +1. Thanks for the word! I will look stuff up tomorrow most likely. Night all!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 736

Ok Cratol will sale his +1 monks outfit and get a +2 monks outfit. Anything that helps him be harder to hit is good in my opinion *smile* I will subtract the 2000 gold once he gets his share.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 736

Dai, does that mod cost also work for adding a bonus to a non-bonus item, such as improving the Robe of Eyes to a +2? Or adding to the Ring of Spell Store to include Protection?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.