Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 763 of 948

The forest sounds great to me. We haven't - Page 763 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st May, 2018 - 12:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 763

I'm sorry, apparently I forgot to make it official. A couple of emissaries would have picked Varram and his buddy up while you guys were at candlekeep.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Susan, I should have warned you. Paul is notorious for rolling Nat 20's. One combat he did it four turns in a row I believe. Best of luck *wink*.

Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I have been lucky in combat, but that one was obscene! Two attacks per round, and advantage on each by using Reckless. One round I had two crits (Each attack), the next round both hit, but no [Critical Hit]. The next 3 rounds, one attack critted, while the other merely struck… it was crazy! Since then I have rolled merely slightly above average.

Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 763 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Rats. No successful strikes this round against Morgaine… oh well… she can keep working him down…

Post Date: 20th May, 2018 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay guys, I need at least a decision on where the group is going next. It sounds like its between the sea of moving ice for Maccath and the horn, or the high forest for Neronvain and the green mask.

Or maybe Waterdeep to do some more thug baiting? tongue.gif.

Post Date: 20th May, 2018 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen has satisfied his thug-baiting jones for the moment, thank you. Either works for me. Morgaine might be useful heading north to the Moving Ice (Or whatever it is called). But Lia has connections in the forest… you know, I think the forest is closer, so I vote that way. But if most want to look for the horn (And maybe get a powerful wizard in our debt to boot), that works for me as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th May, 2018 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 763

I think a lot of people had expressed interest in the forest and Jade Fang initially so let's go do that. Hopefully it only takes a couple of days in game and they can swiftly move on via the speed of the castle to the fishing village in the sea of ice.

Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 763

The forest sounds great to me. We haven't fought a dragon in a while *wink* Keeping the masks from the cult is our top priority to keep Tiamat from returning. That's my vote anyways.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st May, 2018 - 12:11am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.