Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 770 of 948

Yeah a person falling to the ground slowly - Page 770 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jun, 2018 - 10:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 770

Yeah, all other things aside, that was kind of my point about true strike. I was being a bit vague so as not to sound overly critical of the spell selection. As you say, the spell is almost useless. If there was ever a time for it, it was a shot like that where you have time to cast TS before sniping something, and it still wasn't used because being hidden granted the same thing. It's really hard to find a good use for.

Hm, trying to think of something. I suppose like a caster looking to blow a big spell slot on something involving an attack roll, such as Plane Shift, could take a round or quicken the True Strike to help ensure their big spell doesn't miss, but I'm already reaching.

I guess people could spam it as they get ready to ambush someone, but then I suppose we're back to all of the rules about being hidden and such.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Is Zarra taking the shot now or no? I am fine with editing that action if people prefer, or proceeding with events as they are.

1st Jun, 2018 - 1:26am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'll go with what the majority feels, because I can and I'm willing to update the post I just want to know if that's what everyone wants me to do. I just want to confirm that's what is wanted.

I can also see about switching out the true strike because, as it's been mentioned, I have yet to really use it that it is pretty much useless giving how I can attack from stealth so easily.

Update: I decided to make the change, specifically stating that Zarra would wait until told an agreement had been made for her to take the shot.

Honestly, it was more Specific Action section that needed such clarification as in the main post I never exactly said that she made the shot, simply that the drow said she could and was glad to be helpful.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Jun, 2018 - 3:12am

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 770 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Kn's correct, if you guys want to get Cratol into the fray to help, you need to communicate.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Where'd the Sending stones end up? Does Cratol have one of the pair? Seems like he should have been with the group from the first instead of playing Sky Captain. The only familiar with which he can have a conversation with is Taz's, if the Stones are not in play.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lets see going with a group of people to talk to elves that have a history of not liking half elves? He decided to stay in the castle as to not cause any bad reactions from said elves and make the trip easier on all. He does not have sending stones since no one offered any to him.

If you do not wish him to be there you can just forget to let him know or ask him to try to catch up after landing the castle a few tens of miles away.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 1st Jun, 2018 - 8:30pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 770

Or Poppo could Feather fall you down a mile away. From the cloud cover surrounding the castle, it'll be discreet.
Dai, can we get a map of the lair?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 1st Jun, 2018 - 10:39pm

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 770

Yeah a person falling to the ground slowly on a clear day would not be strange at all and even then I have no ideal where anyone is. Heck someone may take me for a hawk and shoot me or a dragon will think I am a tasty morsel.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.