Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 79 of 948

Oh, and Ash, I just re-read your question - Page 79 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Feb, 2017 - 7:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 79

That would be entertaining. Poljen would have his back turned to an enraged army wanting revenge though. I would like to see it. I'm sure Daishain is having to do all kinds of adjustments to this adventure. He wasn't figuring on anyone being crazy enough to run out of a fortification. Paul, you mentioned about delaying your action after someone. Did you delay it or act at normal initiative? I'm asking because if it was delayed Lia would get the benefit of Faerie fire this turn since she waited for Poljen to act.

Ash, there is no restriction on that. You could use your bardic three turns in a row to different characters regardless if the first one used it yet. The only restriction is that you can't get multiple inspirations to the same character.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Feb, 2017 - 6:16pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I have to admit that no, this wasn't among the projected paths I figured you guys would take. I figured some would be pushing for last stand type holding actions, but at defensible points rather than in the middle of the army tongue.gif

In any case, I have posted actions for all but Geoffroy, Cahleth, and Onwen.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

If Poljen's tribe was anything like him I see why they were wiped out *wink* It's the ultimate surprise tactic. Besieged in your castle by overwhelming force? Just ride out to meet them. They will never expect it I guarantee.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 79 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You know, I was all for being just outside the gate for the start of this fight. A round or two outside, then pull back, that was the idea. But then that Invisibility was cast, and being the impetuous and impulsive guy he is, Poljen just had to make use of it. And if we can now really bloody their noses, we should do it. Again, this is totally in character for him. He is willing to die to help those he wants to protect, especially the members of the Blaze. He thinks we should be willing to take risks, especially calculated ones (Like going to on a night raid of the bad guys camp rather than give away our tactical and strategic advantage… but I digress). And since his tribe was wiped out, he will do his best to make sure the last Snow Leopard earns as much glory as possible so the tribe is remembered well.

Oh, and Kyrroeth, Poljen went on his usual turn in the Initiative Order. You have now changed yours to just after his.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 28th Feb, 2017 - 7:09pm

28th Feb, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

I should be able to start making replies to the role plays I'm apart of in about 30 minutes, give or take a bit. My apologies for the wait, though the good news is I'll be able to get off work early… or bad news mattering how you look at it.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Feb, 2017 - 7:18pm

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cahleth, the bless lasts for one minute unless concentration is broken. I forgot to roll my concentration check since Lia took damage. Hopefully bless will still be up.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Feb, 2017 - 7:51pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 79

Paul, as far as where Nyzahr is concerned, it will always remain unclear wether her casting the invisibility was a true attempt to support the barbarian's plan, or a more intricate manipulation born of mere curiosity as to if Poljen really was going to survive a battle against such odds, invisible or not.

But she was pretty certain he would jump on the opportunity.

In any case mankind's propensity for suicide in the name of honor and other such alien concepts never shall cease to fascinate her… and make for great song material for her Funeral Pipes, too !

P.s: Kyrroeth, tip duly noted, thanks for clearing that one for me.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 79

Oh, and Ash, I just re-read your question about multiple Inspiration dice. Upon the second reading it almost sounded as if you were hoping to give out multiple Inspirations in one round. Obviously that won't work, but you could give another to Poljen since he spent his. Not that I am asking for it, since others might need it. And saving a few for later might not be a bad idea. Since I still expect the gate and walls to be breached, I am expecting this fight to start up again further in town. Unless of course we get ludicrously lucky!

And I am not complaining about the spell on Poljen. It was an interesting call. Assuming he survives, he will probably thank Nyzahr, but ask she refrain from that sort of stunt without asking first in the future.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 28th Feb, 2017 - 7:57pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.