Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 789 of 948

Hmm, thanks for that information. It's - Page 789 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jun, 2018 - 9:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
20th Jun, 2018 - 2:11am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 789

The Quiet Shadow says...

Well, seems I'm going to have to get Zarra out if there ASAP or she is going to have a dragon wishing her untimely death. Hopefully, it usn't too late.

Also, was that fireball and storm surge ever cast? That was a big reason why I was having my drow hold back a little bit, waiting for those spells to clear the area.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Jun, 2018 - 2:12am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah, ideally those spells were to be cast this upcoming turn, but we’re unsure of the distance. Daishain, I gather we still have a ways to go before we can see our foes to launch some spells to clear the way?

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen, DC 18 on that save. The square you're in, a long with another 8 squares to the side and behind are considered difficult terrain.

Velon will be arriving next round with his fireball thanks to haste. The others will get there two rounds after that.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 789 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay, so failure on the Dexterity save which means he takes the full 20, reduced to 10. 8 surrounding squares are difficult. Fortunately he has a speed of 40, and a Bonus Dash if needed. The plan is to once again attack the prince. If by some miracle he goes down, Poljen would then move to help the others, using the Dash to get farther. Time to post.

20th Jun, 2018 - 4:17am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Question, how and can I use Cunning Action and misty step to get past at least a few of the Kobolds and then use Dash towards the exit? Does this even provide an extra benefit, compared to using two Dash actions through the Rogue's Cunning Action?

My line of thinking, is that misty step allow me to take more of an instantaneous change of position which might throw off the dragoness for at least a turn… While yes, admittedly finally breaking the invisibility that is over Zarra.

That, and by using misty step, it might actually get me into a position to avoid the fireball.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Jun, 2018 - 4:19am

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we still don't have a map, right? Misty Step is only 30 feet, so it may not be enough to join the incoming group. The Kobalds might actually all bite it from the Fireball, if the room is small enough. Otherwise, Storm Sphere should help.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 9:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 789

Dash towards the kobolds, and misty step beyond would get you past a large chunk of the pack, and then you'd still have movement to clear the rest. Bear in mind that you would be taking a large number of attacks of opportunity, and would be visible after casting the misty step. They're just kobolds, but still. They'll probably focus on grabbing/tripping rather than causing damage at first.

20th Jun, 2018 - 9:48am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 789

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hmm, thanks for that information. It's a risky maneuver that will need to be pulled off, if for the undeniable fact she will much wish to avoid being attacked by the dragon if at all possible… so she just have to accept the attacks of opportunities from the kobolds.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Jun, 2018 - 9:49am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.