Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 833 of 948

Paul, is Poljen raging right now? I would - Page 833 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jul, 2018 - 2:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 833

Oh wow, this is just perfect. Poljen had to specify that particular captive, the largest on the left hand side…

I expected this to come into play later, but this is just too good.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

A-ha! I had a hunch that one might be the prince or the dragoness! I look forward to this…

18th Jul, 2018 - 2:09am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

If I need to update my post to include attack rolls, I can do so or I can post them here though also at it supposed to show that she would attack.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 833 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

For Zarra, In order to reliably get up there, past the barrier, yes, misty step is a good idea.

But that is merely a bonus action, what would the drow do once up there?

18th Jul, 2018 - 2:12am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

She's been wanting to place a good pair of knifes in the back or neck of the dragoness if possible, that would be how she will try to attack if she's able to make the hits.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Jul, 2018 - 2:12am

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well it looks like GK and I won Paul. Pay up. 100 points damage. Wow. Lia is either trapped with an Earth elemental or she allows 4 trolls to join the fight. She won't allow the trolls through. Ugh. What a mess. This is by far the most challenging situation our group has faced yet. Great job Daishain.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 833

Lawrance spoke first. Lawrance will get the 50 gold, assuming Lawrance survives. He can collect the gold off Poljen's body if the big man doesn't make it.

I thought this was a possibility. 31 kids on the scaffold, not 30... At least she will need to make a couple of Concentration checks, right?

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 18th Jul, 2018 - 2:40am

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 833

Paul, is Poljen raging right now? I would assume he is after taking 50 points of poison damage. I have a tough turn this round, but if Poljen can last just one more round, I'll be able to help him next round… probably.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.