Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 882 of 948

When characters offer to do something, they - Page 882 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Aug, 2018 - 8:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2018 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 882

I know it doesn't matter much in 5e but for the Dungeon Master and anyone who else cares, I've changed Perry's alignment from True Neutral to Neutral Good due to the way recent events have impacted him and the way he's acted. He is also a follower of Sune now too after his talks with Lia, though he's only just beginning down that path. Character development and stuff you know?

Reconcile Edited: seath on 19th Aug, 2018 - 11:09pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2018 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

So, when will someone actually call the castle and tell them to get the body and such ready? Asking for a friend.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2018 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

There you go Lawrance, hopefully that helps move things along for you so you can actually play now, (Laugh).

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2018 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 882 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I would assume that the castle has been informed. Several people posted about going to the castle to help with bringing the children down etc. Lia would have flown up on her broom. She has no spell slots left for sending.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2018 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes, well, people posted talking about it, no one actually DID it at any point. "Would have"S don't progress the plot. It's not an issue, just kept Lawrance and Morgaine on the side lines until Perry rode the Wooden Levilator. And Lawrance is also basically out of slots, as well. We can rest after the party, right? biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2018 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah, I actually agree with Lawrance here. One of my pet peeves is folks posting the words "I will do this" or "I offer to do this" or basically anything in the future tense as opposed to just doing something in the present tense.

With that said, it's also true that you chose to stay behind in the castle, (Laugh). Hard to complain if you don't join the crew!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2018 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 882

We can outlaw the word "Offer" and the phrase "Will help" if you want to streamline things *wink*

Do or do not, there is no… 'offer'.

PS Looks like Seath beat me to it. True, Cratol stayed at the castle, too….

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 20th Aug, 2018 - 8:14pm

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2018 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 882

When characters offer to do something, they are looking for agreement or approval to do so. We can't just have our PCs doing their own thing without leadership, else we would have had four (At least) people all going up to the castle with parallel tasks, which would have been silly. Just have Velon say 'yes' to the first offer and it'll happen *smile*.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.