Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 940 of 948

Yes, it still applies I'm afraid. - Page 940 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Oct, 2018 - 9:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 940

Can Lia pick out Cyanwrath and his chief mage from where she will be when she moves up again? That is a nice touch on heat metal with Velon. Just a nasty spell.

Just think Seath. Nothing could solve this whole situation quite like a T-Rex *wink*. Polymorph is such a great spell.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Oct, 2018 - 4:26pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes, Cyanwrath is especially visible. He already stood much higher than those around him, now that he's standing on the construct he towers over the field. The head mage is rather visible as well, though people are doing their best to give her cover.

Oh whoops, wall of fire's going down since another concentration spell started. I'll edit that in.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Daishain, what is the DC on the heat metal save? I assume 16+.

Seath reminded me that I still have advantage on the first save since mantle was cast, so rolling again.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 940 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nice! Kyrroeth, I totally forgot that Oath Bow! What does it do again? I know the Arrow of Dragon Slaying does extra damage to dragon-type creatures…

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thanks Paul. It gives advantage on attacks versus the chosen enemy. It also ignores any cover penalties. Lastly it does an extra 3D6 damage. I forgot about the arrow of dragon slaying until I almost submitted my post.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Oct, 2018 - 6:25pm

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I enjoy Trex shenanigans as much as the next person but I went with a simple Dispel Magic for now. It's too risky right now with Velon's Haste spell up sadly.

EDIT And wot.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 19th Oct, 2018 - 7:52pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 940

Daishain, now that Perry has dispelled the heat metal, does the disadvantage for this round still apply since I already met the fail condition of the spell on my last turn?

While I'm here, how far is it to the primary mage and how many AoO's would Velon take on his path there, if he can get there at all? Alternatively, how many enemies do I need to kill to get to her as they stand now? If blocked in any of these ways, would Misty Step bypass the AoO or humanoid blockade? Thanks!

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 940

Yes, it still applies I'm afraid. Both the damage and the side effect are triggered on the caster's turn.

Head mage is only 15' away from Velon in particular, He would take at least 3 AOOs getting to her (Though one is from a squishy mage and not likely to hurt much if it hits), they're closing ranks as people fall, so killing one at a time may be a slow way to actually open a path. Yes, Misty Step would bypass this mess.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Oct, 2018 - 9:08pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.