Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 941 of 948

Copy that. Thanks for the very quick response. - Page 941 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Oct, 2018 - 8:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2018 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 941

This is about to be an epic combat. Someone might want to target their healer if they can be seen. Just like in an MMORPG, kill the healer first. It looks like it will be Poljen and Mari versus Cyanwrath and Velon and Morgaine versus the chief mage in epic hand to hand.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2018 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nice shot, Cinder! Unless she has some sort of immunity, that is a total of 55 points of damage. Granted she might use a shield spell or something, but if it connects, that is going to hurt for sure! But why did you roll with Disad? I am not clear enough on the rules for something as usual, I bet…

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dai, is the elemental sill up? I made the concentration roll, but if he’s gone then I will be doing a different concentration spell.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 21st Oct, 2018 - 6:46pm

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 941 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sorry, I seem to have forgotten to write about it. Elemental got hit with a Dismissal and failed its save. Its gone.

Oh, and P.S. Paul, Velon was hit with Heat metal before and failed his save, alongside some minor fire damage, that imposes disadvantage on attack and ability checks (Unless you drop the heated object, which is kind of tough when it is one's armor.). Fortunately, the disadvantage wasn't enough to force a miss.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Oct, 2018 - 7:34pm

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Shield marked, thanks Daishain! The high AC and Shield combo finally really pays off. Now we'll see if the damage he did take breaks his concentration.

No absorb elements coming vs the lightning damage since my reaction has already been used, but at least I have slots left for more Shields.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain, before I simply post Poljen continuing to attack what is before him, how far is it to the construct, and how about climbing up? If it is simply climbing as half-speed movement, then with his Bonus Dash can he get on top? I know he would get plenty of AoOs on him, but my reading of the rules is that since it would now ne Poljen's turn, if he does not attack first, the Reckless aspect would not be in effect, so those AoOs would have Disad on him. Once he got on top and started swinging, well, the Reckless would be in effect once more.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 941

The theory is sound, and yes its just half movement, climbing 10'

The problem at present is that the people up top there are physically occupying the space. They would need to be removed somehow before Poljen could get up.

Which isn't to say that Poljen couldn't remove one or more himself, just that its not a simple run up.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 941

Copy that. Thanks for the very quick response. So I will post basically rushing up and climbing, then going with an Athletics roll (And roll it twice since it counts as an Attack) to shove one or more of them off. And they get to be done with Advantage due to Rage, but that is NOT Reckless… it's got a good beat, I can dance to it. I give it a 92..

EDIT: Dang it! I did not roll with Advantage. Just use the first set of rolls for the first shove, and I will roll here for the second… I rolled both Blessings back in the Mani Thread.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 21st Oct, 2018 - 8:58pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.