Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 944 of 948

I somehow lost the ability to roll dice in - Page 944 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2018 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 944

Edit: Daishain, meant to ask you… Would Velon have seen Cyanwrath in the attack on Dawnrun before Greenest per his backstory? If not I believe he is at least certain that it was Cyanwrath's group that attacked and took some of the villagers including the priest, correct?

(Laugh), love the grease on Velon because I can just picture Lia shaking her head at him, again, if he slips and falls down during battle.

Let's see how these saves go….

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 24th Oct, 2018 - 2:25pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It was indeed the Commander's group at dawnrun. He would have been there, however given the size of the town, he probably would not have felt the need to get personally involved, and stayed back while his underlings did the job. So I would say that whether or not Velon actually saw him in person would be up to you.

Either way, you can assume that your character would be fairly confident that the commander was responsible for the attack.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

This is quite the challenge. That was just a brutal round. Now we have Cyanwrath wading in. I bet he isn't so funny to Perry right now *wink* This is going to be touch and go. Everyone is taking a lot of damage. Lia won't be able to keep people close to being topped up on hitpoints. We need to concentrate our forces a little. We are spread all over and cannot really support each other well. You might want to back Taz away Anron. He is squishy and isn't suited for melee. The only problem is he will take AoO's to leave.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Oct, 2018 - 3:27pm

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 944 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance is running on only a few 1st and 2nd slot spells, since we didn't rest after the golem puzzle. It's going to be very touch and go, now that everyone has at least two opponents on them. Level 20 opponent, with lots of minions? *gulp!*.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I am sorry guys, I had reinforcements scheduled for this round, and forgot to write them in. I'll get them on the board when I get a chance, most likely this evening.

Autumn and Spring are about to join the fray.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Oct, 2018 - 3:46pm

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wow, some surprisingly solid damage from Perry. Daishain looks like Perry's second beam there is a [Critical Hit] thanks to Hexblades Curse. Also the beam that hit from the previous round was a [Critical Hit] as well (Just making sure you got that extra bit of damage). Just as a reminder, do we use average damage rounded up for crits on the extra dice? I usually cast save or crowd control spells so it usually doesn't come up for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 944

Dai, is it possible to determine which mage summoned the Elemental? They would have been spending a minute to cast it, at least, so I'm hoping I can identify them.
Edit: I'm also going to roll the saves here (4 CON rolls - 3 for damage vs spell concentration).

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 24th Oct, 2018 - 4:44pm

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 944

I somehow lost the ability to roll dice in the Main thread after trying to edit my post because I forgot to uncheck the silly Tweak box. ::facepalm::

Rerolling here…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.