Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 947 of 948

Even with his face smushed into the dirt, - Page 947 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Nov, 2018 - 2:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  943 944 945 946 947 948 
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2018 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 947

If he drops before you get to cast it, he will be out of Rages for the day… so let's hope this works…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2018 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That's not good. I hope he doesn't get dropped this turn. I had a choice of healing for some this round and next or a lot next round. I can't afford to blow my channel divinities or big heals without maximizing the healing. He needed the help on the wisdom save anyways. He would have never passed that fear check. Fingers crossed here.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2018 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia does go before Poljen, but even discounting the Disad, he failed the Fear test this round… so unless someone manages to break his concentration, Poljen is still at Disad for the moment.

I totally get why you are doing things in the order you are. If it works out it should help immensely. Fingers and toes are crossed. But as I have said, it would have been nice if others had tried tying CW up for a round or two before Poljen became the focus of his attention.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2018 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 947 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain says Poljen is still up, and knocked off the construct. I was thinking of getting my Wisdom saves in here and now, but they come at the end of the round in any case. So I guess I will still hold off until Daishain posts. But since he won't be able to move towards CW he will either have to attack something else, or use his HandAxe of returning, which doesn't do nearly as much damage. We shall see…

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2018 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

There is a chance Poljen will get a swing at the mage in the bubble. So I am rolling the Wisdom Save here for it. If he doesn't get that far, no loss. If he gets there and this is blown, he will choke. But first let's post!

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2018 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen will roll his Dexterity save with Advantage due to Danger Sense. I will also roll here a Wisdom Save, since he can not attack Cyanwrath and will head after the mage who just cast the buff on himself and CW. That also has Advantage due to Beacon of Hope.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2018 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 947

Poljen is going to roll his Wisdom Save to fight the command first, then he will roll a save so that if he succeeds on that first one, he can try to attack the cleric.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2018 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 947

Even with his face smushed into the dirt, Poljen realizes the cleric is moving away. In his frustration he tries to attack the man…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.