Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 2 of 395

Thereby causing Lia to roll her eyes and thus - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 4th Jan, 2017 - 2:47am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 10 77 177 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (395) »
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Lia Galanodel
Cleric 6

Leader / Mop Up
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 2

The Heartwarder says...

In the event the other poster joins with a dwarven paladin we will have two full healers and a back up healer. That is a lot of heals not to mention the healing kits we all have. I can think of two characters that will be needing a lot of healing *smile*.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:13pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Sage says...

Indeed, though we haven't heard from Kvard since hist introduction post. I wonder if he changed his mind.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Lia Galanodel
Cleric 6

Leader / Mop Up
Character Sheet ◀

Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Heartwarder says...

I'm not sure. He did go to the trouble of starting the process of a character sheet. I was looking through the character creation thread and his original post had a mostly blank character sheet there.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀

Page 2 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Sage says...

So he did, I hadn't noticed. Time to poke him I think. No sense in waiting if he's stuck on something.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2017 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Sage says...

In response to Kyrroeth's query in the main thread just now: Given that we just started, and I'm the one who talked you into the heavier armor to begin with, feel free to trade it back for its full value.

Generally speaking, that goes for everyone else as well. I'm not going to consider your gear selection final until you actually leave the city. So if anyone else has buyer's remorse, go ahead and take care of it.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 4th Jan, 2017 - 1:31am

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2017 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 6

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'm glad to hear this Daishain, as I was going to ask myself if there was a chance I could redeem the cost of the armour I purchased for Geoffroy and his sister so as to better add to the ten platinum in getting better armour.

Also, if memory serves as I am uncertain, a platinum piece is equal to ten or a hundred gold pieces?

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #
Poljen Son of Nels
Barbarian

Novice / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Page 2 Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support

The Cold Fury says...

I just had to note the beautiful rolling… Lia gets a critical PER roll, while Poljen gets a critical fail.... Nice! He must be, ahem, 'keeping an eye on the ladies.' ;).

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2017 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀

Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 2

The Sage says...

Thereby causing Lia to roll her eyes and thus look in exactly the right direction? :P

Also, Thomaslee, 1PP=10GP, so that extra purse is 100 gold.

Guest please SHARE: "Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (395) »
Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Top 20 Posters

1. Abnninja - 27 (15.25%)
2. News - 22 (12.43%)
3. KNtoran - 22 (12.43%)
4. Brandon - 19 (10.73%)
5. Kyrroeth - 15 (8.47%)
6. Robertreaper - 14 (7.91%)
7. Daishain - 14 (7.91%)
8. Thomaslee - 8 (4.52%)
9. Wizard - 6 (3.39%)
10. PaulNelson - 4 (2.26%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 8 Hr(s). 59 Mins.
11. JoePublic - 3 (1.69%)
12. AshDrunbar - 3 (1.69%)
13. Glarion - 3 (1.69%)
14. JB - 3 (1.69%)
15. Horde - 2 (1.13%)
16. Brandonfett - 2 (1.13%)
17. Cinder - 1 (0.56%)
18. ICon - 1 (0.56%)
19. Kirie - 1 (0.56%)
20. Support - 1 (0.56%)

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Wizard 3 Hours Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Abnninja 5.7 Days Ago
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 6.9 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Beowolf 7th Sep, 2017 - 8:32pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Blessed 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:22pm
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By William 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:46pm
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Jul, 2017 - 4:21am