Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 2 of 948

Thereby causing Lia to roll her eyes and thus - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jan, 2017 - 2:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 2

In the event the other poster joins with a dwarven paladin we will have two full healers and a back up healer. That is a lot of heals not to mention the healing kits we all have. I can think of two characters that will be needing a lot of healing *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:13pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Indeed, though we haven't heard from Kvard since hist introduction post. I wonder if he changed his mind.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'm not sure. He did go to the trouble of starting the process of a character sheet. I was looking through the character creation thread and his original post had a mostly blank character sheet there.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

So he did, I hadn't noticed. Time to poke him I think. No sense in waiting if he's stuck on something.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2017 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In response to Kyrroeth's query in the main thread just now: Given that we just started, and I'm the one who talked you into the heavier armor to begin with, feel free to trade it back for its full value.

Generally speaking, that goes for everyone else as well. I'm not going to consider your gear selection final until you actually leave the city. So if anyone else has buyer's remorse, go ahead and take care of it.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Jan, 2017 - 1:31am

4th Jan, 2017 - 1:55am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'm glad to hear this Daishain, as I was going to ask myself if there was a chance I could redeem the cost of the armour I purchased for Geoffroy and his sister so as to better add to the ten platinum in getting better armour.

Also, if memory serves as I am uncertain, a platinum piece is equal to ten or a hundred gold pieces?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 2

I just had to note the beautiful rolling… Lia gets a critical PER roll, while Poljen gets a critical fail.... Nice! He must be, ahem, 'keeping an eye on the ladies.' wink.gif.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2017 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Thereby causing Lia to roll her eyes and thus look in exactly the right direction? tongue.gif

Also, Thomaslee, 1PP=10GP, so that extra purse is 100 gold.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (948) »

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.