Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 11 of 948

Sarai's casting of mage armor works - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jan, 2017 - 4:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 11

My favorite part of healing word is that it's the only ranged healing available for now. It's great to get people off the ground with. It will probably be needed a lot in the coming battle. It's my favorite cleric spell that Lia can get right now.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Jan, 2017 - 11:31pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sarai's castings of Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, and Poison Spray all work as intended.

P.S. Since it looks like you missed it Thomas, Lia's Cure Wounds worked just fine, Cahleth is doing fine.

10th Jan, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

I didn't miss it, that was the whole point of this:

international QUOTE
Still, there was work that could be done and with half drow's words, it was Lia who answered the question first. Geoffrey nods, allowing the wood elf to try her hand at healing Cahleth's wounds. If she filled, the morninglord would try himself saying, "If that doesn't work, I'll give it a try."

Now I will admit, when I posted I did not yet know what the result of the roll was or even if it might work. There was still like a minute and a half left before the roll was revealed.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jan, 2017 - 11:45pm

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 11 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I feel that one thing hurting our group is that we never decided who our leader would be. We have no structure of how to handle combats. Our characters would since we have worked together for some time. I feel that we should decide who the leader is here before this battle begins. I am not asking for Lia to be the leader and don't want her to be leader. We need some kind of leader set up for our group pretty quickly though.

11th Jan, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy would be willing, but only if ask. He will not mention himself on being the leader, and would even suggest another instead. Still, I am offering that he could be. I will leave it to the rest of your to decide as I wouldn't know who to decide.

11th Jan, 2017 - 5:14am / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

I'm just going to ask on here in order to not bog down the main thread and can better inform my posts, but any new info coming down from Elanna?

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 11th Jan, 2017 - 5:15am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 11

Not yet, bear in mind that not much time has actually passed since her last update.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

Sarai's casting of mage armor works as intended.

It looks like you guys will take on the task, if so, go ahead and get moving. I'll need survival and perception checks from Cahleth and anyone else guiding the group's progress. In addition to another perc check for Elanna

P.s. It looks like Targul's barrel, along with his sense of direction are going to be long running jokes.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 11th Jan, 2017 - 4:02pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.