Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 104 of 948

looks like its official, individuals charging - Page 104 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Mar, 2017 - 8:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 104

It just occurred to me yesterday. All of our shady characters are arcane casters. One would gladly sacrifice the whole party to bring his true love back, one would watch a party member die in amusement quite possibly and the other is more interested in loot than helping people *wink*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah it happens but kind of being a loner all his life Cratol does not see it that way. He is happy to be doing something he feels is the right thing to do. IF no one helps him so be it.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Targul hasn't responded yet. I'm sure he would be glad to hack some spiders to pieces. I hope Cratol won't go in there alone. I really figured that most would help him.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 104 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

No worries he knows what he is doing and he is happy to do it. Hard to say what will happen if others are following us.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay, as far as Nyzahr's "Loyalties", she does seem erratic at best, but one can always hope there is some sort of logic, or at least a common thread, to what seems mere irrational impulses to most members of her group.
Remember she isn't a sadist either. She just has a, let's say "Different" approach to most moral concepts. She's interested in reality as a mysterious and fascinating play of lights and shadows. She's not directly concerned by sympathies, fears, doubts or other worldly dramas.

But that being said, she's no psycho killer either, so maybe the rest of the Blaze can relax a bit.
Just… maybe.

They'll get to know her better and (Who knows?) accept her in time.

Unless the Works of Beshaba bring their untimely downfall, of course.

But that's out of everyone's hands, isn't it ?

On a more practical angle, I'm wondering if the tiefling heard the sound of the footsteps approaching from the rear.

If so, she will certainly have an interesting suggestion to make to Cratol as they make their way towards the spiders (NOT rendering him invisible and having him run towards almost certain death, not this time… in any case, that type of grand performance can only be witnessed and relished once).

Oh, and Poljen: rest assured that episode outside the walls will add a unique song to Nyzahr's repertoire. She would have been glad to play at your funeral, but is even happier that you're alive to provide yet more entertainment and inspirational material in the near future.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I hope they get to know her better and trust her. I think you are doing a marvelous job with her. Very creative. It's just that tieflings aren't exactly the most trusted of races. That can be worked through in time of course. It's just her lack of normal communication makes it harder as does her random way of acting. She doesn't coordinate anything with the group. She is like a random entertainment generator. It's fun until someone gets killed. Hope it all works out. It is out of our characters hands for now but most won't trust her at all.

I'm not worried about her "Directly " killing another PC in the game. That's part of the social contract to me. Unless the Dungeon Master specifies more of a P V P game I don't make a character inclined to kill or rob other characters and expect other players to do the same.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Mar, 2017 - 9:38pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 104

I agree with Kyrroeth's remark, and want to add that while we as players understand her motivations and actions, our characters may simply see someone who is acting without coordinating with us, and that makes Poljen, at least, a bit leery of her. Just as was Sar'ai's acting without consulting her teammates, which was bad enough, but then fleeing from the battle at the secondary barricade really ticked off the barbarian.

As for the next move, can Cahleth and Poljen write that we see Tallis, greet her and lead her along our trail after Lia (Assuming we don't get redirected by Cratol)?

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 16th Mar, 2017 - 10:18pm

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 104

looks like its official, individuals charging ahead blindly without backup is just gonna be this group's thing.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.