Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 108 of 948

What a good welcome for us. Here let us defend - Page 108 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 4:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 108

Well, that's one way to introduce yourself. biggrin.gif

In any case, the rear of the temple is clear, save for two sleeping kobolds. Your move.

For the group with Cratol, all told you're a few minutes behind the Temple group. Chances are you'll run into them on the way back.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Welcome to the game. Hope to see him in the games soon. Cratol is quiet so do not let that bother you.

22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Welcome newcomer, interesting to see that we now have a second bard. I am sure Geoffroy and he will get along well enough, though the cleric can be a bit of a spoil sport at times to any mischief.

He plays an instrument himself and as a appreciation to the Arts, though gets no benefits for such. So a bard will generally be considered a friend.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 108 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Welcome aboard! Just be aware Poljen will judge you mostly on your actions, rather than your flowery prose. So buying him large pitchers of ale can help in that regard.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

My tip Ninja is don't let Fay follow Poljen. He loves to go on suicidal missions and will get you killed *wink*. Lia has been trying to teach the barbarian about not doing this but he tends to be very stubborn.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Mar, 2017 - 12:17pm

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Now now, that is a trifle unfair. Poljen has not gone on a suicidal mission yet. He is still alive, and no one in the party has died yet, whether or not they followed him. However he is usually willing to take the fight to the enemy. Ninja should read the whole story so far to get an idea that the barbarian is brave, bold and just a wee bit overconfident.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 108

Okay, Falrun wins the Most Ruthless Award for this week… I am considering Poljen's response. It makes total sense in a tactical way. It's not our chapel, so who cares if it gets trashed! But I don't see it as… exciting enough, I guess.... Still, bravo for the idea!

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 108

What a good welcome for us. Here let us defend you but at the same time burn down you main place of worship as a reward for allowing us to fight for you. Yeah I can see that going over real well *smile*.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.