Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 109 of 948

Got it and that was my intent. I wanted to - Page 109 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 8:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 109

Since Fay has not actually joined the group yet I'll leave this debate to ya'll. That said, I have to say that it's a brutally good tactic that would mostly likely get the group ostracized by the town.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Only if they knew we set it on fire.... If Tallis leads the citizens back to safety, then the chapel just "Happened" to catch fire smile.gif.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I am compelled to remind Poljen that his beastsense ritual takes 10 minutes to complete. By which time the situation will be long over either way. It may be more prudent for stealthy types to just run around and take a look.

Also, Sar'ai should be around somewhere. We have not heard from her in a few days however. Hopefully Brandonfett is doing all right.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Mar, 2017 - 5:14pm

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 109 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I know it takes 10 minutes, but since it is taking a couple of minutes to get the folks out I figured it was worth asking. And I hate complaining about something without offering a solution, even if it is impractical. Personally, I game to have exciting adventures, so I am willing to have Poljen back up anyone scouting along, in case the scouts are spotted…

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Then again the monk could keep on walking thinking everyone went around front to go in without thinking. *laugh*.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Sleep spell's range is 90 feet. I assume I can choose a target 15 feet beyond the door as my target point, thus possibly affecting those few creatures that make it in the door and many outside the door too. Am I correct in this assumption or do I have to have direct LOS to the target? I don't see where it says I have to have LOS, where it does on other spells… so I assume I can just pick a point. I want to make sure I have this right.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 109

Pg 203 PHB "To target something, you must have a clear path to it, so it can’t be behind total cover. If you place an area of effect at a point that you can’t see and an obstruction, such as a wall, is between you and that point, the point of origin comes into being on the near side of that obstruction."

Now, with that stated, if the door gets busted open before you cast, I'd say that there isn't enough of an obstruction for this to matter. This is mainly for future reference.

Note that it doesn't actually prohibit casting spells into areas you can't see, just passing them through physical objects to get there.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 109

Got it and that was my intent. I wanted to know about after the door bursts open. Thanks.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.