Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 13 of 948

I do believe I need to have just a little - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jan, 2017 - 11:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
11th Jan, 2017 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 13

The Quiet Shadow says...

Actually I was planning on Geoffroy going to aid his party, though perhaps that wasn't clear. He wasn't going to stay with the caravan.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Wow. I wouldn't have tried the more powerful less accurate shot if I would have know Targul had such a good Dexterity. I never expected that *smile* Those nat 20's spoiled me. Hope Lia hasn't used up all of them for the adventure. sad.gif.

11th Jan, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'm actually a bit frustrated you are all able to make more post and I have, with busy the week has been. I see you I'll post but don't have the time to make any replies, still at least I have "Caught up".

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 13 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

After the clarification, I assumed you were sneaking with us through the woods Geoffroy. I'm sure the posting opportunities will balance out in the long run.

11th Jan, 2017 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Yes, as I intended and mentioned above my plan was for Geoffroy to follow everyone else in the Silver Blaze so I guess when I last posted I did not make this clear enough.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Jan, 2017 - 10:29pm

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I understand Thomaslee. Sometimes I see a scene unfolding that I want to take part in but it's over before I can post. It will balance out plus Daishain said you can still react after the fact. I like that Daishain keeps the story moving. Everyone doesn't always get to respond to every Dungeon Master post at the time but the story will keep flowing.

Daishain, I was wondering about range to targets. Can we assume that if you describe an enemy that we can shoot at that they are at short range unless specified?

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th Jan, 2017 - 10:59pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 13

The Quiet Shadow says...

I admit, it is nice that the flow of the campaign is steady and moves forwards, I just worry about having to play Geoffroy as quiet and slow to respond at times to justify how he sometimes shows less activity then his companions.

Of note, he actually has a crossbow of which I believe he is proficient in. Meaning he does not have to charge forward in an attack, though that would be his preference, and can do so at range.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

I do believe I need to have just a little more patience when it comes to updates that do more than answer requests for information. I've been trying to find a good balance in that regard. Please bear with me.

As for the question concerning range. In the current terrain, if they're close enough for me to say you have a clear line of sight to the target, they're not likely to be more than 50-60 feet away. Elsewhere, I will try to make certain that you have a decent idea of the distance unless they're close enough for it to not be a factor for ranged weapons.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.