Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 122 of 948

Yes Cratol can do with some healing if anyone - Page 122 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Mar, 2017 - 3:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 122

And Fay will back you up in accompaniment if you just provide him with a bit of a background.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen would consider playing his bagpipes at a ceremony for Sar'ai… but I fear the barbarian might not consider her worthy of the honor *wink*.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I hate Brandon is gone. I've played with him since I first came to this web site on another game. Hopefully he will return.

Daishain, is there any possibility of Lia being able to wear either of the chain mail suits. I really need to upgrade her armor. She gets hit a lot and doesn't have that many hit points.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Mar, 2017 - 11:02pm

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 122 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It will need to be cut down to fit her frame properly. Poorly fitting armor is even more of a problem than poorly fitting clothing.

That said, there are people up in the fort who can do the job for you in about an hour.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay, Dashain, as you know Nyzahr has taken a small nap and hopefully can regain some of her spells and abilities, depending on the duration of said-rest.

Saying that, Fay did come up with the idea of a Song Of Rest, and I was wondering if 2 bards can cumulate this benefit?

If, say, Nyzahr would be to rise up and join him on that, would everyone benefit of 2d6 of healing, then ?

After that last gruelling battle, I thought it may come in handy…

P.s: KNtoran, I wonder if at some point Cratol will care to mention the fact there is what appears to be a basilisk happily snoring a little ways off the main bulk of the civilians. Just saying. Nyzahr could care less, but I am quite concerned - *wink*
After all, not much point in saving everyone from being kidnapped and whatnot, if we all end up petrified !

Then again, if we could find a way to bring the basilisk upon the enemy… but I digress. Its lair is probably way too deep inside these caves to make this particular plan workable.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 29th Mar, 2017 - 2:40am

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Song of Rest should probably be more effective when done in concert, but I don't think it would be doubly so. How about upgrading the die from a 1d6 to 2d4?

Also, if asked, Tallis would tell you she is reasonably certain that the basilisk would not be capable of reaching them from its current position even were it to wake. Not without a great deal of help. Poor climbing skills paired with an ascent that would include clinging to the roof of a cave for rather significant distance….

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Mar, 2017 - 2:53am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 122

Okay rolling now for the upgraded bardic song of rest. That 2D4 is very nice. We all need a lot of healing at this point.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 122

Yes Cratol can do with some healing if anyone can but it is no biggie yet for him. He will keep on watch so no one gets close to the spiders.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.