Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 123 of 948

Daishain, Thanks. I'm very happy with - Page 123 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Mar, 2017 - 5:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 123

Geoffroy might have some spells left. I'm not sure. Lia is out of spells. If Cratol can't find one of the clerics that came with our group he will probably be best off using some of his hit dice to gain hit points.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If anyone can still benefit from the Healer's kits, don't forget to make use of those things as well before you rest. I think Targul would like an application for one.

And yes, I am confirming that you have the time for a short rest.

As for a long rest, you can go for it, but a lot can happen in 8 hours, fair warning.

Note that taking a rest, short or long, does not require sleep, just a period of relatively low physical and mental activity.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Mar, 2017 - 3:28am

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Low mental AND physical? Dang, I was hoping you could get away with one, then Poljen could just shut off his smaller-than-average mind for a quick rest! wink.gif.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 123 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain,

Now that we are out of the battle can I make just a few changes? I'll run them by you if you want. I'd also like to activate a gem. Is this okay?

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Absolutely, just let me know what you have in mind. Do note that this is it however, what you've got when done is what you'll have to work with from here on.

Good luck with the gem.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Mar, 2017 - 5:03am

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If anyone needs a Healing Kit hit, roll it up and I'll mark it off. 1d6+4+4.

Can only use it once between rests.

Also, Cahleth is using two hit dice to health up.

Dungeon Master, I forgot how you wanted to handle ammo. I assume I stocked up fresh in the fort before heading down in this tunnel. Should I use this time to go back and restock?

Reconcile Edited: RyanJ on 29th Mar, 2017 - 2:19pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 123

Generally speaking, when it comes to consumables like rations, water, and ammunition, I assume you can replenish them as you go along without worrying about the details. Between recovering spent arrows, looting from your opponents, and the local armory, Cahleth's bow isn't going to 'run dry' any time soon, and you don't need to worry about how many you use.

If you end up in a situation where replacements don't come easy (Dumped in the middle of a desert fighting things that don't use bows for instance), that will change. But until then fire away.

Of course, that doesn't apply to special ammunition, like the silver arrows I believe you picked up at the start, and they have a 50% chance of being unrecoverable. And if you find/buy magic arrows, those are expended on use.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Mar, 2017 - 2:49pm

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 123

Daishain,

Thanks. I'm very happy with Fay… he is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. There are only two fairly minor changes I want to implement. First, being an old time Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e and earlier player, I just assumed I could use a rapier with a light weapon and have two attacks. It turns out that isn't the case. He needs to use two light weapons. So, rather than a +1 rapier and dagger, I would like him to wield two scimitars, one of which is +1. Also, he will substitute Healing Word in place of Cure Wounds. Sure, it's less effective, but it's also cast as a bonus action and that means Fay can attack and heal himself or someone else. I like that for Fay. It makes him more versatile, and that is what he is about.

A quick question, can Fay cast a spell as his primary action and as a bonus action? I couldn't find anything for or against that in the rules.

I'll wait for your okay before I make any of these changes.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.