Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 4 of 91

Jesla looks over at Kresnik. " How do - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Dec, 2016 - 6:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2016 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 4

Jesla takes in the situation. " The kobolds are probably keeping them in the cage to torment them. It is in their nature. I do not trust them. " A hint of worry crosses her face for a moment as Archival and Theaton walk ahead towards the lair. " Be ready if the kobolds try to harm them. I will show no mercy if they do so. " Jesla looks calm and relaxed but her eyes stay fixed on the encounter up ahead. Her great sword is strapped to her back and she shows no inclination that she is thinking of drawing it anytime soon.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2016 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Game Master says...

The grigs bow down and reply in Sylvan, "We we captured by kobolds half a moon ago and they feed us little, but expect us to play melodies for them when they please."

Any further explanation is drowned out by the squeaks of kobolds emerging with spears pointed forwards. The lead kobold shouts in Draconic, "They came to raid our home and now they are breaking our prisoners free!"

Why Archival speaks the unit of 8 stops as though to parley for terms. Hearing you out, the leader rebuts reflexively, "Lies!" Then looking towards Theaton he gasps in surprise and shamefully prostrates. "I am sorry hero Theaton. I did not realise… Please punish us as you see fit."

After Theaton's answer they will bring everyone in to stand before Chief Sootscale and Mikmek.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2016 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

My eyes widen ever so slightly in surprise. I state in Draconic, "It is… unusual to see proud dragonkin prostrate themselves - especially to potential allies that mean no harm. Arise and carry yourselves proudly as you lead us to Chief Sootscale and Mikmek."

Switching to Sylvan I ask Theaton, "What exactly did you do to gain this sort of reaction? I heard you freed them, but… wow," I add with a smile.

When we stand before Chief Sootscale and Mikmek, I treat them with the courtesy that any leader of a noble house would expect. "I promised to return in due time Mikmek. It is good to see you again. Chief Sootscale, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance! We come today to offer you our hand in friendship. I have prepared a list of our nation's laws in Draconic so that you might know them if you ever wish to visit. I am sure you will find us to be quite accommodating."

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 28th Dec, 2016 - 1:20pm

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2016 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Theaton relies to the chief, "Set my friends the Grig free for they have not wronged you to keep others prisoner is not right as you were once prisoners until I set you free." Switching to Sylvan he will address the Grig, "Go tell Tyg that I have freed you and that she should visit me soon at my house" Turning to Archival and still in sylvan,I released them from being subjected to a bad witch doctor in their ranks and returned to them an idol of great importance. Mikmek was a big help too."
Once we are in there home Theaton defers to Archival as he tells them of their welcome into our kingdom and how they can live in peace with us.

29th Dec, 2016 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Game Master says...

The chief nods once and the warriors quickly do as Theaton bids, heading outside and lifting the cage together. The grigs bow to Theaton and fly off towards the forest.

Chief Sootscale gladly accepts the documents, saying, "A friend to Theaton is a friend of ours! Let me just have quick look-see."

When the chief begins reading you see his eyes travel lazily across the page and and he mouths out every single syllable slowly. How long shall you wait, and what does your decorum tell you to do?

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2016 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Theaton will wait patiently as the Chief reads the document. He is happy that they are agreeing to the laws we have set down for now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2016 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 4

"I'm honored," I reply with a sincere smile when Chief Sootscale expresses his friendship.

Not wanting to create a diplomatic situation, I stand stoically and await any questions that arise. I conduct myself as I always do, treating Chief Sootscale and all others as equals and with the same respect I expect to be treated with. Our laws, while extensive in what they cover, are by no means garrulous.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2016 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Jesla looks over at Kresnik. " How do you feel about kobolds? Any prior experience with them? This makes me uneasy. We were told to stay here but anything could happen to them in there. " Jesla starts pacing around a little then stops again by the gnome. She sniffs the air then just studies the environment for possible trouble.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (91) »

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.