Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 5 of 91

Jesla is standing there alertly while the - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 2:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2016 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 5

"No personal experience I'm afraid, I've learned something of them from books and tales though. They're cunning creatures, and particularly fond of traps and ambushes to make up for their size, but my understanding is they tend to be loyal and trustworthy in regards to those who have earned their respect. They appear to greatly respect Theaton, so I suspect that things will be fine."

"If they have a single near universal flaw though, it is pride. In their eyes kobolds tend to be the second most important race in all of creation, and anything that threatens that perception is an affront. But let us go in and see for ourselves, maistir Archival is beckoning."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Dec, 2016 - 6:29pm

Sponsored Links:
1st Jan, 2016 - 9:07am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Game Master says...

Jesla is far too engrossed in a staring contest with the lone kobold guard to take note of what Kresnik says as he makes his way into the cave. The kobold guard's eyes widen and his mouth falls agape as he points at something behind Jesla. Kresnik doesn't see what all the fuss is about, but he does notice three deactivated pit traps in the entrance corridor.

Meanwhile in the cave, the process takes a good few hours. The chief slowly reads a few paragraphs and dictates notes to a scribe, who writes in flourishing Draconic script on the back of Tartuk's old parchments - the side facing you has notes written in sharp semi-Elven script - indicative of Undercommon to those who know linguistics.

The notes Sootscale dictates are along the lines of: being peaceful but not to mites, oath breakers aren't killed but can be tortured and shamed, trespass laws don't mention caves so any kobold can go anywhere underground, the warren chief can command kobolds to sacrifice themselves in battle, traps aren't people and can't be held liable for assault....

Out of Character: Okay, so I made myself a 7 page working document and will summarise it down to 2 lists: Laws & Policies. I need to get the AutoSRD working first.

Hand of Fate Results:
  • Kobold Bluffs Jesla on D20 (-1): 7 (1 roll)
  • Jesla's Sense Motive on D20 (-1): 11 (1 roll)

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2016 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jesla looks at the kobold curiously. She realizes with a start that Kresnik has headed into the cave. Jesla sees the kobold point behind her with a shocked look. Knowing what the creature is doing she smirks. " You must try harder than that. Kellids don't jump at shadows. " She laughs and decides to follow the others. Passing the deactivated pit traps she cautiously walks on until she finds the others. Observing them translating laws back and forth she nods. " Sorry I'm late. Hope I haven't missed any of the fun. " The young barbarian grins.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 1st Jan, 2016 - 8:32pm

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2016 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Kresnik is somewhat frustrated by the notes in undercommon. He finds the use of that language somewhat suspicious, but without more knowledge of the meaning, is not willing to risk an incident investigating further.

He will instead keep track of the notes being made in Draconic as he can, particularly in those cases where there seem to be misunderstandings. He is staying uncharacteristically quiet for the time being.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Jan, 2016 - 11:18pm

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Theaton states to the chief, "Granted traps are not people but the placement of new traps will need to be discussed. This way no new traps are placed in common travel led pathways. Underground passage is permitted but placement of new underground passageways need to be discussed so you do not encroach upon another's area. Mites you can deal with as you see fit as with any kobold caught in lies or other law breaking as long as is happens in your underground territory. How you deal with them is up to you. IF it happens above ground then I or Jesla here will deal with the lawbreaker. Sound good?"

3rd Jan, 2017 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Master says...

Before Archival can get a word in edgewise, Chief Sootscale replies, "King Theaton has spoken! Did you get all of that?" He asks his scribe who suddenly has to write at a feverishly fast pace.

"Do you remember the shiny rocks we were sending to Oleg? He said he has too many of them to work with and we seem to be digging up more and more. Did you want us to send any to your kingdom, your majesty?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 5

Grinning, I respond, "Yes - that would be perfect Chief Sootscale. Please have them sent to our kingdom. I will let the council know that we are to make expansion to your region and the establishment of a mine our top priority. I would be honored to have you all take part in our kingdom." I don't correct Chief Sootscale, because I really don't care what they believe. Eventually they will discover the truth.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

Jesla is standing there alertly while the negotiations are ongoing. She watches from time to time but makes sure to keep aware of their surroundings. Hearing the kobold chief call Theaton king, her eyes widen a little. She would have to ask him for more details about his earlier dealings with the kobolds. King Theaton. Jesla smiles as she looks away from the proceedings and studies the cavern.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (91) »

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.