Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 68 of 91

Kresnik says a brief prayer for the unicorn's - Page 68 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 1:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 91 pgs.  64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 68

Kresnik says, "Even given their capricious natures, this seems… petty for one of the Eldest. Perhaps one of the more powerful spellcasters of the first world? I hope so anyways, there is little that could be done about an Eldest."

"In any case, I don't suppose there is anyone who could be appealed to in the fey realm who would be interested in looking into the murder of such a noble beast?"

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2017 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Game Master says...

"There would certainly be interest," the Faerie Dragon replies. "Even we are curious to find out what happened. I'm just not sure anyone could figure it out. You sound more than capable, why don't you start casting your spells and asking him questions?"

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Just trying to get some more context while I have the chance, this can only be attempted once."

Kresnik addresses everyone, "Okay, if it is a powerful fey creature of some kind, there seems a decent chance the victim knew his attacker. Any objection to me being direct and simply asking who killed them?"

"Remember, I get one question only, even if the answer is 'I don't know', and then we can't get answers again unless we can get a proper Speak with Dead spell going."

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 68 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla shrugs. " I have no objection Kresnik. This is not something I know anything about. I trust your judgement in this. "

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Theaton ponders on this as the others prepare what they will. He tells them that he has no issues with the spell they wish to cast.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kresnik kneels down and begins to concentrate, mumbling to himself quietly. Wisps of pale light begin to gather near the unicorn's body. Some time later, the body twitches slightly, as the called ancestor spirit settles in. The mouth moves, "What would you have of me?"

Kresnik responds, "We wish to deliver justice on your behalf if we can. Please tell us, who was responsible for your death?"

[For the purpose of the query, the unicorn's soul echo is aware of Kresnik's alignment (NG), and if of an alignment different than that, it gets a DC17 will save. If it passes, it can refuse to answer or attempt to deceive. That is of course only relevant if it has reason to do so]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Mar, 2017 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 68

Game Master says...

The unicorn looks in Kresnik's direction with its milky white eyes and says simply, with all honesty, "Purest corrupted beauty." The head slumps back down into the mud, the body unmoving yet again.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 68

Kresnik says a brief prayer for the unicorn's soul, along with an apology for the disturbance in its rest.

Standing, he says, "Well, we didn't get a name, but it is better than nothing. That description would seem to rule out most death mages, that lot trend to being rather unwholesome. But it would fit with the theory of it being some dark hearted fey."

"Archival, shall we try Commune next? Or did you figure out how to summon that psychopomp?"

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.