Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 8 of 91

As we exit the cave I summon a phantom steed. - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Jan, 2017 - 8:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 91 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (91) »
Posts: 724 - Views: 18280
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
8th Jan, 2017 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 8

Game Master says...

The chief agrees with all of your plans and soon after the entire tribe goes to sleep except for a few guards in leather with simple spear and shield.

Atfer a good, comfortable night, you wave your goodbyes and head out. The fresh air is a relief to your nostrils, but your eyes can barely see through the fog. After a copule of hours of slow travel, the fog still hasn't lifted partly due to the lack of wind.

I need Perception checks and Theaton can include a Survival with track bonus.

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 8th Jan, 2017 - 12:40pm



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Theaton looks around at the fog. "Well this is going to be a interesting day. Everyone stay alert some times creatures get lost in the fog and attack the first things they hear, smell or see."

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jesla is glad to be leaving from the kobold lair. She rides along in an alert manner with the others. Hearing Theaton a grin is visible upon her face. Riding along immediately behind the group she readies her lance. After a period of relative inaction at Freehold she happily anticipates some type of combat. " Theaton, we may get to cross swords together in combat soon. Anything could happen in this fog. In the event that we are assailed by a foe that we can't handle, take Archival and Kresnik and travel hastily towards Freehold. I will buy you time with the enemy and hopefully be able to rejoin you later. I am of no importance. It is of the utmost importance that Archival and yourself are saved not to mention my friend Kresnik. "

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Page 8 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Kresnik responds in a somewhat scolding tone of voice, "Don't belittle yourself young lady. In any case, as much as the offer of sacrifice is appreciated, if we are forced to retreat, Maistir Archival and I can probably leave behind some things to hold them that we would not regret losing, unlike with you. But enough of such gloomy talk, let us simply take things as they come."

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 8th Jan, 2017 - 5:20pm

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla looks at Kresnik as he speaks. " Thank you for your kind words. Im not used to someone being kind. " She looks at her surroundings again. Jesla looked as if she was about to say something but stopped herself. She begins speaking haltingly. " I have a confession to make. I don't like telling people this and usually don't. Sooner or later you will find out though. It's best if everyone knows beforehand. " She stops speaking and sighs.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

"What that you can shape shift? Do not worry about that I know and have seen. It is ok with us you are part of our group we have no issues with that." Theaton smiles at Jesla as he strokes White Fangs fur.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 8

Jesla looks at Theaton with jaw dropped. She has trouble getting words out. " How… I thought no one knew. " She looks thoughtful for a moment. " That makes it easy. I'm glad that you are aware. I didn't want to transform in the middle of a battle and be attacked by the group. I'm not very good at keeping secrets apparently. " She still has a puzzled look on her face.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

As we exit the cave I summon a phantom steed. I ride in companionable silence, allowing Caelum to take the reins while I contemplate the best way to move forward with the settlement.

Listening to the others, I chuckle lightly. "Rest assured Jesla, it is news to me. That being said, I care about an individual's actions and not their race. None of us are more important than the next. I would not dream of leaving a companion behind when I am perfectly capable of defending myself."

With a wink, I add, "I am capable of summoning forces that greatly outnumber our own. How do you think we were able to defeat the Stag Lord despite him having a fort, a sizeable force, and undead guarding all but the main path? Mykael has either been slacking on his tales of our exploits, or you thought he was exaggerating." With another slight chuckle I confess, "Sometimes I suppose he might give the truth some scope for dramatic flair."



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.