Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 80 of 91

Theaton replies, "While he is our only - Page 80 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd May, 2017 - 2:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 91 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84  ...Latest (91) »
Posts: 724 - Views: 18290
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
2nd May, 2017 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 80

Game Master says...

"Excuse my attire," he says, popping his head back in, taking a moment, undoing more knots and stepping out wearing nothing but a loincloth. He has a muscly but starved and dirty body with patches of brown hair, and has no weapons at the moment.

"I am very sorry, your excellence. I am here to serve. What do you want of me? And, uh, why right now?"

You note that White Fang has not reacted to the man.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla tenses up as she hears movement close by her. She worries that the neighbor might cause a problem by screaming. Jesla creeps quietly over to the opening of her tent while being careful to remain in shadows. She gets close to the woman and says quietly " This doesn't concern you. It could be dangerous. Go back to sleep. " She appears to be angry and tries to intimidate.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton will move away from the other tents so they can talk. "I know you are a hunter and you may have some information that can help us in a investigation. This concerns some live stock on the outer fringes of the city. Have you seen or heard anything that may be suspicious when you are traveling in that area" Theaton does note White Fangs uninterested attitude in the man. This is not the person we are looking for. But he may have some useful information.

3rd May, 2017 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 80 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Game Master says...

The snoopy woman immediately retreats, closing the flap behind her. There's a few footsteps, then nothing more.

Glaf follows Theaton, answering, "I don't know anything about livestock, sir. I try to set my traps far from farms.

"I was in the forest to the west last week and there was very little game. But in one part of the forest, an area about half a mile wide, I did see multiple animals butchered and mutilated. The bodies were just left there. I took the opportunity to skin them, but didn't want to take the spoiling meat. I tried not to carry too much so I could outrun whatever was out there. I thought I heard wolves too."

The date he gives is the night before the first farm attack - which gives you three attacks in different places over three days. The forest location is separate by than 8 miles from the two farms.



Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Theaton thanks the man and asks that if he sees anything else that he come report it to him at once. Theaton motions to the others and they head back to the castle. "Well it is not him", Theaton says as they get a bit away from the tents, "Unless he can disguise his scent. Let's continue the search and see if we can find out who or what is doing this."

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

Kresnik speaks up, he had been hanging back, letting the others handle the talking, ready to render assistance if need be. "That would leave us with the Kellid as our only current suspect yes? Shall we seek him out now?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 80

Jesla seems bothered as they head away. " I have a confession to make. I was .... " She stops as if she was about to say something that she shouldn't. " I was wrong on when I was out in the wilderness with the fellow Kelliid. I was not around him during the full moon period. It could be him. I hope not. I need to finish my training with him. " She sighs.

Out of Character: : I got my days mixed up and was reminded by Icon. Sorry for the mixup. :(.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd May, 2017 - 12:26pm

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 80

Theaton replies, "While he is our only lead for now I am not sure we should take White Fang into a tavern that will cause some issues. White Fang and I along with a couple others can wait outside across from the tavern while Jesla and Mykael go in and bring him outside. Jesla I know that time can get away from us and I appreciate your honesty. I would hope that we are dealing with a stranger rather than someone we know."



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.