Abnninja Introduction - Page 13 of 16

That is correct, I would like a few days to - Page 13 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Aug, 2017 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Closed
Military, RPGer
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction - Page 13

Is there a thread for how to be a Dungeon Master? I looked for it but couldn't find it. I think I'm ready to take the plunge and it seems I have some folks interested. I still have some planning to do though.

This campaign will start in Ancient Greece, but with a twist. It seems magic works and strange creatures are roaming the Earth… why? Let's get a group together to find out.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Introduction Abnninja

Hi Abnninja! That's great, here is the topic you're looking for: How To Be A Dungeon Master.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,015
Flag Posts: 51,672
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.40 FP
Charm: 394

Abnninja Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Abninja, thanks for offering to be a Dungeon Master. It sounds like you are going with a medieval fantasy? Which system? While you are free to use any system you like have you thought about science fiction or horror?

The other thing is your schedule. What will happen to your game if you suddenly get called abroad for an extended period?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Page 13 Introduction Abnninja

Barring something really bad happening… and I mean bad enough that it really affects the US, I should be good for a year or so. I'm actually thinking of going further back in time and starting in ancient times. It'll start in Ancient Greece and move from there. That'll restrict weapons. It's an alternate reality Earth where magic works. I'm going with Dungeons & Dragons 5e. I have thought about other systems/genres but I've been thinking about this scenario for a while now and I'd like to try it.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Abnninja

Alright, that sounds good as I know there are many Players looking for a 5e game. The steps to begin is in the link Support gave you, however as a starter you would open a Thread in the Board, Card, & RPG Reviews with the information contained here:
international QUOTE
The Thread's title should be as an example: "JB's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Campaign Review". In it you put the details of your campaign such as system type, starting level, number of players, schedule of play, what the campaign or scenario will be about, etc. Source 9m

This is first to see if anyone is interested and to later become a Review Thread of your game.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Abnninja Introduction

Abnninja, are you going forward with your game? I am in the process of dropping invites so if your Review Thread is ready I can help you invite Players.

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction - Page 13

I was under the impression he wanted time to prep before he got started with the recruitment phase.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 13

That is correct, I would like a few days to a week to prep. I want it to be right before I start.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Abnninja Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,