Oscars 2017 - Page 2 of 3

Oscars' stage manager says accountants - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 2:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Oscars 2017
A Friend

Oscars 2017 - Page 2

It gets old though. I want to watch something to escape or be entertained. These days you can't escape it. Social media, awards shows, sports etc. I don't like hearing about politics 24/7. Some people just marinate in it and are hateful people.

Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2017 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Oscars

This time around its not old but new. The policies being implemented or the way it is being implemented has a big impact on Hollywood so I'm not surprised by the reaction, it should be expected. Jimmy Kimmel did an excellent job as a host, the jokes were spot on and were not degrading or controversial it was just based on things already out there like Trump's tweets, Jimmy's relationship with Matt Damon and how Hollywood focuses too much on age / weight. It was all good.

27th Feb, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Oscars 2017 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I can't believe Denzel didn't win best actor. There is no way that Casey's Manchester By The Sea performance could be best actor! Disappointing.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Oscars 2017
A Friend

Page 2 Oscars

Red Lips,

I have to agree with you. That whole movie was amazing. The acting was some of the best I've seen in Year from both leads.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Oscars

Pair behind the envelope stuff-up

THESE two people were in charge of handing out the right envelopes at the Oscars. They didn't think it could go so wrong. Ref. Source 4g.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 7:10am / Post ID: #

Oscars 2017
A Friend

Oscars 2017

That had to have been just a terrible moment. They had one job. At least Steve Harvey is off the hook. You know he had to have heard about that and breathed a sigh of relief *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Oscars 2017 - Page 2

Academy president: Two accountants responsible for Oscars flub will not return

Cheryl Boone Isaacs told the Associated Press that the Academy's relationship with PricewaterhouseCoopers, the accounting firm which handles the vote count for the Oscars, is still under review. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Oscars 2017 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Oscars' stage manager says accountants 'froze'

Remember that big open-the-wrong-envelope mistake when the Best Picture was announced Sunday night? According to the stage manager, the two accountants had to be pushed onto the stage after everyone realized the wrong winner was named. Ref. Source 8k.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Oscars 2017

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,