What Scares You The Most? - Page 2 of 2

Yes I can understand how some people fear - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Feb, 2017 - 3:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

What Scares You The Most?
A Friend

What Scares You The Most? - Page 2

That's never particularly bothered me. We cannot expect to know everything, and the possibilities for the future are limitless.

Do what you can to secure the future you want, being paralyzed by unwanted possibilities doesn't help you avoid them.

As for the aliens, I don't think so, but I sure as hell hope that is the case.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Most You Scares What

Fear of the unknown is one of the big ones out there. First day on the job its fear of the unknown. So many things in life are like that the first time you do them. Fear of death is really fear of the unknown. None of us have died before and so we don't know what to expect. This existence is all that we know. Dying is the great unknown. That's my uplifting post of the day. sad.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Feb, 2017 - 2:58pm

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Scares You The Most? Health & Special Psychology

Yes I can understand how some people fear dying. I do not fear it as I have had a great life and I have a great family. I know I have tried to make a difference while I am here and continue to do so. I just still fear this country and the path it seems to be taking.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: What Scares You The Most?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,