Future Terra II Text RPG General Discussion - Page 3 of 5

Will there be any part of it available for - Page 3 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 13th Aug, 2018 - 1:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Discuss  Future Terra II Text RPG General Discussion
9th Aug, 2018 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Future Terra II Text RPG General Discussion - Page 3

The Game Master says...

There is no "Battle map" for Future Terra II, I have not created it yet, I need to raise funds for it before I can start. So no character to create unless you are talking about ROK II, in which case you are in the wrong Thread.

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2018 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text II Terra Future

The Game Master says...

I've moved this Thread to the Science Fiction Role-playing Game Board as it is more appropriate for there especially with our new fund raising project: Crowdfunding For Future Terra II. If you will like to see this take off so we can have many Science Fiction games happening in this Community then please contribute.

11th Aug, 2018 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Future Terra II Text RPG General Discussion RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is fabulous JB since I miss the days of FE. I hope you get all the funding you need to start and count me in when it does!

12th Aug, 2018 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Discussion General RPG Text II Terra Future

So will this new Science Fiction setup resemble Ruler of Kings II in any way or is it something totally different?

12th Aug, 2018 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text II Terra Future

The Game Master says...

The beginning, when you initially create your Character and before you reach The Town will be similar, but then the similarities end there because the idea of Future Terra is to get you into a Play By Post Game as quickly as possible and not to linger in Solo play like ROK II. You see the vision I have for this is to extend it to various parts of the Community enabling more people to be Game Masters because the system takes care of things.

13th Aug, 2018 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Future Terra II Text RPG General Discussion

So with ROK II, you had to earn your keep by acquiring gold. Eventually buying a house, a horse, and training a familiar.

Does the character get around in a spaceship then? A bit like the Traveler Role-playing Game? Will it connect to the town in ROK II via a portal, where the character travels in both time and space?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Aug, 2018 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Future Terra II Text RPG General Discussion - Page 3

The Game Master says...

Future Terra II and ROK II are two separate things. The engine behind FT2 will enable the fast setup of Play By Post games in any theme. Where your Character will be and what they will do depends on the Scenario the Game Master / Referee has for the Players.

13th Aug, 2018 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Future Terra II Text RPG General Discussion Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 3

Will there be any part of it available for solo play or is this totally about creating a character and jumping into a Play By Post game?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Future Terra II Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,