Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 15 of 54

Jharym only briefly glances at Fay. "So, - Page 15 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 2:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 54 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 15

Poljen says, "The rats are of little concern. It is the larger wererats that are the problem. Shall we enter and see what we can see?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

A young man rounded up by the steward guides Cratol towards Redcliffe and Stormcaller keep.

The place is nearly as beautiful as his Great Uncle described, spoiled only by the signs of Orcish inhabitation.

They seem to have taken up permanent resident in the keep. Said structure is modest as keeps go, but its walls appear strong and easily defended. Cratol sees two on watch, and another six lolling about outside, drinking and fighting amongst each other. As he continues to watch, he confirms the presence of a little under twenty orcs, as they filter in and out of the structure through the day, though there are likely at least a few more who remained inside.

There is also a wooden wall around the town, enough to stave off minor threats, and delay major ones long enough to evacuate to the keep. This place's main defense seems to be isolation, the only path large enough for an army would require it to march through half of Cormyr. The wall itself appears stout, but the gate seems to have fallen into disrepair, and should not pose a significant hurdle.

If going for a quiet approach, the best route in appears to be the same used by the orcs a year ago, climbing up the sheer rear wall.

When he returns to the meeting place, Cratol finds 25 men waiting for him, armed and armored. They seem more than a little uncertain of the young man before them, but are eager to reclaim their home.

All are fighting fit, but most of the veterans among them are nearly old enough to retire to a less demanding profession.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2017 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon will move in to scout it out a bit further with Poljen, testing out his new necklace as needed, and will attack if Poljen thinks it time.

Edit: Velon will also keep Mar close if she is there. He does not want to explain to Lia and Fay that she fell while helping them. He will not restrict her in combat however, just keeping an eye out, healing or killing her opponent if she gets in over her head.

Edit, just saw the request for various rolls. Happy to oblige. Daishain I'm sure can use your judgement on when Velon might Shield or blow a big spell slot to Smite a boss, etc. Etc.

Poljen and Geoffroy' add some Bless rolls.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 1st Jul, 2017 - 9:55pm

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 15 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Mari: Mari stays close by the others. " I will let you men charge in and I will take advantage of the confusion. " She has her short sword of warning and a normal short sword in the other hand. Mari grins at the others.

Lia: " Ionneg, this very well could be difficult. I know that you want to meet him as well so we will stay. " She looks to her mother. " Nanette, hopefully we can change his heart. It saddens me to see my own father act this way. Fay is his grandchild and deserves his love. ". Lia bites her lip slightly as her nerves begin to show.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 1st Jul, 2017 - 10:09pm

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lorelei invites her child and grandchild inside, serving them with some simple refreshments. She spends time getting to know Fay, and catching up with Lia, but the mood is tense.

Eventually, the sound of someone at the door is heard, and in walks an elven man, one whose demeanor speaks of pride. He takes in the situation in a glance. "Lia, whom have you brought into our home?"

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia looks with joy as Fay and her mother get acquainted. If only her father will change. As a noise is heard at the door the room goes silent. She stands up tall and looks at him. " I have returned Ada. I went looking for my son and found him at last. This is my son, Faevalor Beleg. Meet your grandson. " Lia smiles at him hopefully. Time crawls to a stop as she awaits his reaction.

Mari: Mari will follow the others in and attack when they do so. She will strike where she will get advantage and sneak attack. Mari will strike with both blades instead of trying to disengage. If the nonmagical blade seems to have no effect then she will strike with the magical blade only and use her cunning action each turn to disengage after striking.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Jul, 2017 - 1:33am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 15

Poljen goes in when Velon has scouted, and is ready to engage the foul wererats.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 15

Jharym only briefly glances at Fay. "So, you have chosen to compound your crime. You should never have sought him out, and I certainly do not know what possessed you to bring him here."

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.