Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 16 of 54

Lia is shocked as she hears her father say - Page 16 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 2:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 54 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 16

Lia feels anger rising but remains cool outwardly. " A crime? Bearing my child and your grandchild is a crime? Your blood runs through his veins. I thought you might want to see me again after over ten years away. I actually thought you might want to meet your grandson. He knows the whole story and still wanted to meet you because you are his grandparents. Fay is willing to give you a chance as I am. Will you do the same Ada?"

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Jul, 2017 - 2:33am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

"Whatever blood of the Edhel is in him is tainted, as with everything touched by the Firen. Even you were tainted, I thought that you at least could recover, that I could one day have my true daughter back. Perhaps I was wrong."

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay takes a deep breath and steadies himself. He fights the anger, "Amiladar, I only ask ye listen to me once, then I shall leave. In me is pride. That I can see comes from you through me mother. For she be full of it. I have pride in both me lineages. Together, your daughter and I brought down a great Blue Dragon. Its name was Lennithon. We talked to it first. Me mother's plan, so great is her courage. Greater still to come and face you. If thee would but listen, a tale I have to tell."

Out of Character: Two rolls again. +9 for persuade. The second is for luck if the first is bad. The whole speech would be in Elvin.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 16 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lia feels devastated and enraged. Her hopes had been built up after getting to see her mother again after all these years. That all came crashing down when her father said that. She opened her mouth to respond with anger but she stopped upon hearing Fay speak. She knew that he had a gift with words. Lia prayed silently to Sune that her father would soften his stance with her and Fay. Lia held her breath as she waited for his response.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Jharym falters briefly, then his resolve returns as he levels a cold gaze at Fay, "Much wind pours from your mouth infant, especially for one that should not exist. Your kind have hounded mine to the brink of oblivion, I could never open my home to such."

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia feels tears streaming down her cheeks. Anger and hurt rise to the surface. " Enough. Do not insult him. None of this is his fault. He is a man that you would be proud to call your grandson if you weren't blinded by hate. I came back hoping that you had changed. I see that you are still full of hate. If he isn't welcome here then I will not darken the door either. This is the last time you will see me. Farewell. I will allow you to wallow in your hate. "

She looks to her mother. " I fear that the good part of him has been swallowed up. You don't have to stay here. You can come with us if you wish. We won't be coming back Nanette. " Her heart feels as if it is breaking.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Jul, 2017 - 4:59am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 16

Lorelei starts to say something, but Jharym cuts her off with a wave of his hand. She stands to the side, sobbing quietly. There is a mournful expression on his face as he intones, "Today I have learned that my daughter is dead, killed by the human known as Kaissun. Lorelei, let it be known to all in the village that the Firen have taken yet another pure soul from us. Strangers, please leave, one of you bears a face that is painful to remember."

With that, he turns his back on you. Lorelei in turn points towards the village and silently mouths, "Wait there"

Poljen, Velon, and Geoffroy feel as if the whole city's population of rodents were all here, and coming at them at once. The swarms of rats struck en masse as soon as it became clear they could not scare off the intruders. Matters were made worse by the appearance of a strange looking Dire Rat. Every few seconds, it would copy itself, adding another opponent to the fray. That particular bit of chaos only ended when Poljen managed to catch the original and beat it to a bloody pulp.

It is a bloody slog, but eventually the trio kill enough rats to send the remainder scurrying for their holes. Each are bleeding from hundreds of small bites.

There has still been no direct sign of the actual wererats, just their apparent minions.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Jul, 2017 - 2:50pm

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 16

Lia is shocked as she hears her father say this. It cut to the bone and the pain is evident on her face. Tears are running down her face. She grasps Fay's hand. " Come, Ionneg. " Lia looks at her mother in great sadness and notices her message. She nods to her mother and pulls Fay out with her. As they head away from the house she sobs. She tries to control her emotions as she knows that Fay will be hurt by this. " I'm so sorry Ionneg. I had hoped that seeing you would change him. I fear that he is beyond help now. " As they reach the other homes of the village she stops. "Let's wait here. Nanette wanted us to wait here for something. "

Lia shakes some as she tries to hold off the tears. " My father is a monster. Who does that?" She is pale as she waits there with Fay.

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.