Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 18 of 54

Poljen shrugs as he glances at the mewling - Page 18 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2017 - 8:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 54 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2017 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 18

Cratol will talk with the Sergeant about the best way to use the men as he knows them better than him. They will camp just outside view of the town and the walls. His plan is to be up and over the wall into the town before dawn breaks. Moving quickly to the keep and through the gate before attention is brought to the Orcs. He wants to hit them hard and fast while they are asleep or groggy from lack or sleep or just woken.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2017 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Yeah I guess I'm lost on whether we killed everything inside and out and there's no sign of the wererats, or haven't gone inside yet, etc. If we can heal up first Velon would go in.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Sorry I wasn't clearer on that point. The rats attacked you when you approached the dilapidated buildings, you three have not entered yet.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2017 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 18 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lia looks worriedly at Lorelei. " I've had dealings with them away from here. Thank you for the warning Nanette. Take care of yourself. I hope that you can get through to Ada. I will stay in touch. It was so good to see you. I have missed you so. Farewell Nanette. We will meet again soon. " She hugs her mother tightly. " It is time to be gone Ionneg. " She will wait for Fay to say his goodbyes as well and then she will begin the long journey home. She will be especially watchful now for any trouble after what her mother had told her about.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2017 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Cratol:

As night wanes on, the scouts report that most of the orcs are within the keep, most likely asleep. Only three sets of eyes watch the surroundings from the keep tower.

The Seargent suggests that the archers of the group may be able to silence the sentries before the alarm is raised, if they could but manage to approach a little closer. If successful, it should allow you to reach the keep without opposition

Poljen, Velon, and Geoffroy:

The dilapidated buildings before you look like old interconnected warehouses, and might be beyond repair. You enter, and begin to scour the interior. You have just enough warning not to be caught by surprise when a dozen people attack from the rear. Small men and women in half rat hybrid form. Geoffroy's fireball turns their attempted ambush into a rout, as the survivors stumble away from the detonation and into the magic enhanced blades of Velon and Poljen.

The dust eventually settles, and you continue your search. Eventually, you notice something odd, there's a heavy looking burlap sack shifting in the corner. On closer inspection, it appears to be stuck in a small hole in the wall, with someone on the other side desperately tugging at it.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2017 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen grins and says to Velon and Geoffroy (And Elyria if she is along for the ride), "Allow me." He steps to the bag, takes a grip and yanks with all his might…

Out of Character: : Athletics just in case.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2017 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 18

Poljen yanks back on the sack, it comes easily enough, along with another wererat in somewhat ridiculously ostentatious clothing, complete with a headband of gold and silver. The bag tears as it goes, spilling valuables across the warehouse floor.

The wererat grabs at his spilled treasure, before shrieking with rage and jumping at the barbarian, but he is easily brought low.

Out of Character: if you wanted to take prisoners you have them, if not, you don't. Most of the valuables can be identified as property stolen from the locals.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2017 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 18

Poljen shrugs as he glances at the mewling wererat and begins to collect the items that spilled. He says to his companions, "Unless you think this thing can tell us anything more of use, I say we eliminate the pestilence once and for all."

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.