Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 19 of 54

Lia shakes her head. " Ionneg, hate blinds - Page 19 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jul, 2017 - 5:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 54 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2017 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 19

Velon would agree with ending the wererat, one bite being very problematic and all, and would also inspect his headband. Detect magic too, perhaps.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2017 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

"We, Amillë, we will get here as soon as possible" Fay says seriously.

Later, after hearing the warning from his Grandmother he looks at Lia. "What is this Eldreth Veluuthra of which we speak? Is't possible this group is allied with those we seek?"

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2017 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The apparent leader of the wererats is dispatched quite easily. You do not find signs of any other threats in the area. In a warren like this, you cannot be absolutely certain you got them all, but at the very least, they have been scattered and severely weakened.

Velon finds a few minor magic items among the valuables, but nothing of immediate practical use to one of his profession. They could, of course, all be sold rather than returned.

Both Velon and Poljen were bitten during the second fight, Poljen never develops symptoms, but Velon begins to show signs of the initial stages of lycanthropy. A few days of preventative treatment however, and he is declared cured. It does however take the Sorcerer a few weeks before he stops reflexively twitching his nose.

Lorelei says in response to Fay's query, "They're an embarrassment to our kind, we don't like speaking of them if it can be avoided. Like your grandfather, they blame humans and many of the other young races for the plight of the elves. Unlike your grandfather, they don't react with words. They have started several wars in efforts to thin the numbers of other races. Even the elven gods have forsaken them now."

Out of Character: Fay would know the name is elvish and translates to "Victorious Blade of the People". An elf wearing their symbol was among those who assaulted Greenest's east gate, he was killed there. Later on, just after Fay joined the group, Lia recognized the symbol and told the group about it.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2017 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 19 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Was that the elf that teleported in, and got hammered by Cahleth and Poljen? Ah, good time… he gave Poljen his torch stone!

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2017 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lia looks at Fay and then decides to speak. " They might not be all allied with our enemies but we must assume that some are. The elf that I told you about at the siege that was in this group. . He teleported in to our tower we were defending. He took a little fall and didn't end well. " Lia looks to her mother. " It is just sickening that some of our people are doing this. It is embarrassing aa you said Nanette. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Jul, 2017 - 5:12am

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2017 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay is thoughtful for a minute, "What drives otherwise goodly folk into an alliance with evil?" He looks at his mother, "AmillĂ«, we have tarried over long. Mayhaps 'tis time for our return." He embraces his grandmother, "My life is more now that I have found thee," he tells her. "Please let me Grandfather know I shan't give up on him and one day hope to know him… and ye better."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2017 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 19

Cratol tells the sergeant. Then now is the time to strike. Lets see about silencing the sentries and then dealing with the rest. Cratol will lead them closer in hopes that the archers can take out the sentries.

Did not know if short or long bows so sent short bow damage.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2017 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 19

Lia shakes her head. " Ionneg, hate blinds some to everything. That's the only reason I can see. Yes, it is past time to return. We must see what kind of trouble the group has gotten into in our absence. "

She walks to her mother. " I will miss you Annette. We will talk again soon. I hope that you are right about father. I love you Annette. " She hugs her tightly again and walks a short distance away to give Fay space to say goodbye. While she is waiting she will use sending to let Velon know that they have visited with her parents. (To Velon.) " Arrived at home. Great visit with mother. Father refuses to talk to us. Asked us to leave. On way back now. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Jul, 2017 - 5:20pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.