Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 23 of 54

Velon pauses for a brief moment in surprise. - Page 23 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Aug, 2017 - 4:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 54 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 23

Cratol listens to his uncle and the person who will be a regent. "I see what you mean by giving my family a chance Uncle. I think they can still be of good use to us and therefore part of the family. I am glad that I am part of a family. I think we need to add some defenses to the back walls as to help ensure that no others sneak in the back way as they did before."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The elf shakes his head, "Unless you have some means of tracking this thing magically? We've spent hours trying to find some hint where it has gone with no luck. It looks like we will have to settle for clearing out the bodies and letting time disperse the poison."

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia grits her teeth in fury. " I have no means of magically tracking it but I can fly with this. I'm more than willing to fly around seeking its lair. " She gestures towards the broom. " If this dragon isn't stopped then more will die. Is this the first time this dragon has struck that you are aware of?" Lia glances over at her son. " Ionneg, what do you think about this?"

Out of Character: : Daishain, how many days travel are we from Baldur's Gate?

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Jul, 2017 - 6:54pm

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 23 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

"It is the first time I am aware of. I don't know if flying about will help, Green Dragons are known for hiding their lairs well."

Out of Character: its about a month's travel if using the heavily defended caravans. About two weeks if booking it on your own, though that is risky. I also would suggest avoiding getting too side tracked, I'd like to wrap things up and get us back to the main story soon.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Jul, 2017 - 7:24pm

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lia frowns in frustration. " It could take months if not more if it could be found at all. I'm sorry. We cannot be delayed that long. My son and I have pressing business in Baldur's Gate. I'm sorry that we cannot help you more. I truly hope that you are able to find this foul creature. " After farewells have been exchanged she will depart with Fay.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon finds a moment to speak alone with Silas. After a brief chat about how he is doing after the worm, and some other small things, Velon asks "Is there anything more you would ask of me, Irdeith?" "May I consider you my mentor?" You have already been most generous with your wisdom… and gifts. He reaches into the space above his chest plate and touches the heartscale briefly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 23

Silas hesitates before speaking. "I would be glad to teach you, but I suspect I will be a poor mentor for quite some time. This mess with the cult has had me on the move all across Faerun, and I do not see that ending for either of us any time soon."

He pulls out a map of central Faerun, indicating a particular mountain in the Earthspur range. "If things quiet down, and you wish to seek me out, my home is here." Pointing to a nearby lake he states, "The main entrance is underwater, look for a tiny island near the western shore, The passage is at its base. Even if I and my mate are not home, Jad or some of his kin will be, and they will know to make you welcome."

"If we are to pursue this, there is something you should know of me Velon. It is not a secret, just not something readily shared, feel free to speak of it with the others. If you have not already, you will likely notice significant differences between me and most dragons, particularly in regards to demeanor. This goes deeper than simple impatience."

He indicates his human body, "This form is not the one I consider my own, it is not the one my mate knows as mine, nor the one my children recognize. I am a dragon, but this face is the one I was born with, and Silas is the name I was given at birth. I speak and act more plainly than most of my kin mainly because I was not born among them."

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 23

Velon pauses for a brief moment in surprise. "You were born as a human? I know little of such things, but assumed this was a form you wove of your magic for ease in dealing with others. How did you find your dragon form then, and how did it become your true form? You say it as if it is a negative and you are warning me, or perhaps you warn me of the temperament of other dragons?

With regard to mentoring, Velon also says "Yes, I suspect we will both be busy for quite some time and I would be a poor pupil as well." "I will do all I can to help end this cult and prevent the return of Tiamat. I will follow my instincts as you've instructed, and will learn what I can along the way. I look forward to the books you mentioned when there is time for rest. You are most generous, as usual, to make me welcome in your home."

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.