Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 28 of 54

Thank you Makik. Yes please take a message - Page 28 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jan, 2018 - 4:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 54 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 8:23am / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 28

Mari wipes her tears away as she listens to Velon." That means so much to hear that from you Velon. Thank you for understanding. I will gladly accept the conditions that she laid out. They are fair enough. I should have to earn trust back after this admission." She frowns and continues.

"I hope that she will forgive me one day. I know that I deeply hurt her since we were close. Time heals all wounds I suppose. It will probably be good to tell everyone that I was previously a member of the Zhentarim. I hope they won't reject me over this. The Zhentarim don't exactly have the best reputation in the realms."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Jan, 2018 - 8:24am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

"Ok Mari. Please come talk to me any time, as friends, of course, no interrogation. Do let me know if anyone gives you a particularly hard time after this, as well."

"Before you go, is there anything else I should know about the Zhentarim threat? Any specific ways they may try to harm us in the near future? You mentioned following up behind us for easy plunder. Have they hurt people in Greenest or anywhere else we've been? Is there any way we can leverage your knowledge of the Zhentarim to our advantage?"

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 23rd Jan, 2018 - 2:56pm

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mari has a strained smile on her face." Thank you so much Velon. I will come to you if I have any problems. "

"The Zhentarim managed to get some of the treasure that we saved from the cult. They also acquired some half dragon eggs. I'm not sure what they will do with those. Just a rumor I heard."

"The biggest worry is infiltration. The Blaze is well known. It would be easy to infiltrate this group with an agent or two. This sky castle helps us in many aspects to stay ahead of them. They would love to have this castle. My suggestion is to not stay openly in one place too long. They have wizards and assassins that they could send after us. If they do attack be sure that it will be with overwhelming force and advantage. They don't believe in fighting fair you might say. That's about all I have for now. If I think of more then I will share it with you. Thanks again for giving me another chance Velon."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Jan, 2018 - 2:00pm

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 28 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The conversation with Mari and Lia likely happening back in the city before departing for Poljen's meeting with the giants, Velon heads back to the castle with the others. He heads straight for the control room and asks anyone there if he could have a moment alone. He casts detect magic and walks around the room for a moment to ensure there are no unknown magical items or effects on the room, such as those allowing others to listen in. He then activates the portal to Irdeith and Chasorth, curious to see who will be there to answer.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

When Velon opens the portal, there is a kobold sitting at the desk and heavily engrossed in a book. He looks up, and says, "Greetings, how may Makik help you?"

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

“Greetings Malik! Do you know who I am? Are Irdeith or Chasorth available? I must speak with one of them if possible.”.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 28

"Master Irdeith is away. Mistress Chasorth is busy, but said she could be interrupted if it was important and time sensitive. Can Makik take down a message?"

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 28

Thank you Makik. Yes please take a message and do not interrupt Chasorth as we are likely safe from my concerns for the next day or so. Please tell them that I have spoken to Mari about the Zhentarim. I wish to confirm Mari's report, obtain their counsel on how to deal with this threat, and to know if they have any powerful allies that would be willing to defend our castle against these increasing threats.

Velon takes a moment to himself alone before leaving the control room. He asks about as to where Lia might be or what room she chose and goes to find her. He knocks on her door if necessary, or simply knocks and leans on the inside of the door frame if the door is open. He gives her a small smile, but one with sadness evident in it, and does not speak.

Out of Character: Daishain, Velon will be making a statement to the group about Mari & Silas's efforts against the Zhentarim so they can all remain vigilant. Rather than disrupt the timeline in the main thread, I see no reason why this little speech can't wait after Poljen returns from his visit to the giants. I will just hold off until there is an opportunity then.

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.