Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 32 of 54

She laughs in surprise." What does a - Page 32 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 1:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 54 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 32

She smiles as she approaches him." I have enjoyed getting to know you as well Velon. You are resolute, intelligent, stubborn and a great leader. The only thing you need is to trim your hair and beard up more. It is very important to always look your best." She runs her hand through her long, dark hair as she eyes him.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Perry will speak to Lia aside before the skirmish, "Lady Lia, I must apologize. I said to you earlier in your spell that I would never harm you or your allies. Technically, this will count as harming. However, I promise not to take this too far as I hope you all will do for me," Perry says to her with a serious expression.

"You're about to see a side of me that I don't like others to see," Perry says with a sad, almost ashamed, tone. "Please, do not to be alarmed."

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

LIa grins at Perry. "This is no fault of your own Perry. So what are you thinking? If we don't plan this out right then we will have no chance. I can cause them to have a harder time resisting your bardic magic. Another option is that I can try to banish one of them so we can fight them one at a time? You are proving yourself here. What do you wish to try?"

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 32 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Perry turns to Lia, "I think Banishment is definitely a solid plan B. For now, if you could lower their willpower for me, then I may be able to buy us some more time. We will have to use trickery in order to defeat the raw might of these two and we will also need a hefty dose of luck on our side."

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Velon watches happily as Lia gets close. "Careful Lia, if I were any prettier Sune may claim me for herself!" he says in jest. "How am I to strike fear in the hearts of our enemies if I look like I spent all day putting every hair in place and treating my skin? Plus, Poljen would lose any respect he has for me, I'm sure!"

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia grins at this." No fear of Sune claiming you with that unkept beard. So you are more concerned with what Poljen thinks than I do I see." She sniffs at this and looks away. Lia hides a smile from him as she does so.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 32

Velon seizes the moment as she looks away to take one large step forward and wrap his arms around her above the knee, picking her up in the air in a hug such that she is now taller than him. Luckily the ceilings are plenty high here in giant's quarters. He looks up at her with a laugh and a smile and says "The rugged good looks of this magnificent beard would be QUITE a sacrifice! Perhaps it represents Bahamut's power and fury, even! What would make such a sacrifice worthwhile, I wonder?"

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 32

She laughs in surprise." What does a beard have to do with Bahamat? I've never seen a dragon with a beard."

She looks down into his eyes." Sacrifice? Maybe a kiss from a servant of Sune? Would that be worth it?" Her green eyes sparkle as she looks at him fondly.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Feb, 2018 - 1:11am

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.