Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 33 of 54

Velon gives Lia a look and then looks back - Page 33 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Feb, 2018 - 4:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 54 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 33

Velon smiles and lowers Lia some so they are at an even height. "There's only one way to find out!" He looks her in the eyes and then gives her the passionate kiss that he had wished for many times before, squeezing her a bit tighter and pulling her closer.

Out of Character: . Sorry for all of the mushy stuff gang, but Velon's not going to say no to the charming, beautiful lady of Sune!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lia looks into his eyes warmly. She feels safe in his strong embrace. As he kisses her she kisses back passionateely. She relaxes into him as he pulls her close. The cleric thinks that it is about time that he gets the hint.

Out of Character: : Don't feel badly Cinder. That is one of the reasons this thread exists.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon senses that Lia does not simply want a brief first kiss, but realizes he is trapped in a metal cage adorned with weapons, sashes, buckles, and the like. A mysterious but powerful dragon heart scale is also right there between them, glowing softly. During a break in their kissing he looks to his shoulder where a buckle is hidden between plates. "Looks like you'll have to wait even longer for me, sweet Lia." He chuckles a bit, shaking her slightly in the process, and putting his forehead against hers, looking in her eyes.

-------------

Anron, did Taz have any specific questions about Blaze history or Fay specifically?

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 33 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lia beams at him and shakes her head." I'm always waiting on you. You are worth the wait though." As their heads are pressed together she looks deep into his eyes. She runs her hands across his armor." You will have to quit wearing this all of the time. It takes half a day to remove." She grins.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Velon carries Lia over near the door and kicks it shut. Anyone eaves dropping in the hall over the next several minutes would here a mixture of giggling, deeper laughter, and large pieces of metal hitting the floor every once in a while. Eventually the clanging stops and the sounds change to those of a more… intimate… scene.

-Fade to Black-.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia looks at Velon a little apprehensively as they walk down the hall towards Poljen's room. She is wearing a red silk gown that leaves little to the imagination. Her hair is pulled up in a bun on her head." I hope that he isn't angry about the trial still. I feel like I might have violated his sense of honor." She sighs." I will stay out of any future tests like that. I can't watch my teammate get hurt badly and I like to win." She grins and shakes her head

As they arrive at the door she takes a deep breath "Well, here we go." She raps at the door.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 33

By the time he hears the knock at his door, Poljen has actually washed up a bit. He has donned a clean tunic and pair of wool trousers. His weapons hang on pegs near the door. Other than the bed, there are few furnishings. He calls out, "Come!" When Velon and Lia enter, they see he has scrounged up two more chairs than he usually has. One chair matches the small table in a corner, while two others obviously came from the dining hall. They see him finishing the act of shaving with his razor-sharp dagger. The few nicks it leaves are obvious, but he wipes away the tiny droplets of red with a towel.

"Please, sit." He gestures to the chairs and plops himself down in the chair by his table. He opens his mouth, then closes it and takes a moment to think. "I was going to start with a long speech, but now I think I will begin with a question. Why do you think I asked to speak with you two alone?"

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 33

Velon gives Lia a look and then looks back at Poljen. "Ah, may I wager two guesses? I know you had concerns about some of the, ah, 'tactics' used in taking this castle. I've been trying to find a time to talk to you about it, actually. Either that or our relationship." He nods towards Lia. "Lia's been meaning to mention it to everyone for the past day or so." He gives her a small smirk but quickly returns his focus to Poljen out of respect for the man.

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.