Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 5 of 54

As they approach Greenest, Fay looks at Mari - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jun, 2017 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 5

Out of Character: I will go with whatever works for the GM. I find things.... Safer that way.

And thank you for your graciousness, as well. Indeed, let us [mess] some [crap] up!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Out of Character: I posted something from Fay on the main thread to make things official. I changed it up a bit since what I wrote in the Q&A probably wouldn't work in our current situation. Now, time to kill a statue!

EDIT I should have read everything before I posted this. This is OBE. Sorry, it's a busy day here today and I'm trying to do too many things at once.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 13th Jun, 2017 - 5:30pm

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay smiles at Mari, "That be not possible M'Lady." His face becomes serious as he continues, "Thy past is thy past. I accept it all without knowing it. If one day ye trust me enough to share it nothing would change. But yer past is not what I seek, 'tis yer future… " Fay stops, shakes his head, and grows quiet. "I say too much."

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Mari blushed slightly. " Faevalor.. You truly don't understand. I can't escape from my past. It is weighing me down like an anchor. I not only can't tell you.. If anyone knew… " She is obviously distressed.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Fay smiles at Mari sadly, "I be not anyone. One day thou shall understand that methinks."

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 6:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mari shakes her head. " I'm not who you think I am. You would be best off staying away from me. I wish no Ill upon you. " She walks away quickly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 7:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 5

Fay let's Mari walk off without giving chase. But he knows this is not over. "Sometimes I be too stubborn fer me own good" he thinks. "But this not be that time." He keeps this conversation to himself, not even discussing it with Lia.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

As they approach Greenest, Fay looks at Mari and worry creases his brow. He waits until later that evening when he sees Mari off alone and he walks over to her, "M'Lady, thee worry me. I see a struggle in you and I would help thee. First, there be nothing in yer past that could turn me from thee." Fay looks at Mari earnestly, "I care not what it is. If ye killed someone, they deserved it. If ye made yer living through thievery, 'tis possible I'd have done the same had me Pa not found me." Then he looks at her and smiles a genuine smile, "'Tis quite possible ye just wants me to know not and I will respect yer wishes, but know this, no matter what, no matter when, I will shield thy back."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (54) »

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.