Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 6 of 54

Fay lets out his breathe audibly. Then he - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jun, 2017 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 54 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 6

Mari sees Fay and eyes him sadly. " You will never view me the same but if you must know I will tell you what is bothering me. The only thing I ask is that you promise not to tell Lia or any of the others. I owe her my life and don't wish to disappoint her. The others might want to… " She shakes her head.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Fay wipes any hint of a smile from his face and grows serious, "Mari, M'Lady, I will never view thee differently than I do now… except perhaps to view thee more favorably. I accept thy terms. My sworn oath thee has, from this day forward what thee tells me shall never pass through me lips."

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mari looks troubled. " First, I'm not who you think I am. I wasn't an innocent person rescued by your mother in Greenest. While I was rescued by her and Nyzahr I wasn't in Greenest for a peaceful purpose. " She pauses for a moment. Mari pulls at one of her tresses of hair. Regrouping, she continues.

" As a matter of fact, I was sent to stir things up and cause problems for your group that departed Baldur's Gate. I was doing so until I was trapped outside of the keep during the army's assault. I take care of problems for my group. I am quite skilled at it Fay. " She eyes him warily and backs away putting her hands on her short swords.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Jun, 2017 - 9:37pm

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Fay looks at her, eyes her menacingly, and takes one short step towards her… and then laughs heartily, "That is it? Gods woman, I was ready for something truly heinous and that is it? And now ye be with us. Ye take care of problems… 'tis just what this group needs. In case thee has missed the last few weeks, problems seem to find us. And regarding this group, I meself found it but a day and a half before thee. And a member I be not, I be a bit of an outcast with the Blaze I fear, although each of them I call friend except the one I call mother. Now, had thee hurt her we would be here not, but thee did not."

Then he stops and takes a deep breath, "Mari, M'Sweet Lady, thy secret is safe with me. And remember this always, M'Lady to me you be." He eyes her and concern comes over his face, "But now I must ask thee, is't possible that yer aforementioned group may come looking for thee with ill intent? For if it is so through me they will have to go."

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Mari scowls at him. " Did you not hear what I said? I have done horrible things. I have stolen from many people. I have manipulated events to frame innocent people. I have murdered people. Not in self defense but a blade in the back under cover of darkness. Have you heard of the Zhentarim? That's the group I'm a part of. " She grips her swords tighter.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay looks at her, "Aye, heard of them I have. The Zhentarim be evil. So that be the group thee was part of. And now ye be with us. What's past is past. I hated me own mother fer years… years she tried to find me. Should I continue to hate because as a young Elf her parents made her discard me? Nay, I choose not that trail. And so it is with thee, if they will let me. Now, wipe that scowl from thy face." He looks at her again, no specific feeling evident on his face. "I trust thee M'Lady." He turns and shows her his back, his hands well away from his weapons… and waits.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 6

Mari shakes her head at the young bard. She walks up close behind him with swords drawn. " You are much too trusting Fay. After all of that and you turn your back to me. " He feels the tip of the sword in the middle of his back. " I don't know what to think Fay. I've been on my own my whole life. The Zhentarim is the only people that have ever helped me until your mother. I would be homeless without them. Just because I'm not working against your group right now doesn't mean that I have changed. I don't agree with the Zhentarim on everything. This foolishness about Tiamat. I can't condone that. " He feels the sword blade being removed. She whispers in his ear. " I never said I left the Zhentarim. Just remember Fay. You swore an oath to tell no one this. I know your word is true. " She walks off into the darkness.

Out of Character: : Sorry Ninja. I couldn't resist putting him in a bit of a bind.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Jun, 2017 - 11:02pm

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Fay lets out his breathe audibly. Then he smiles ever so slightly and thinks to himself, "Aye M'Lady, and ye said not that ye didn't leave them either." He whistles a popular tune about two lovers overcoming all just loud enough for Mari to hear as she fades into the darkness.

Out of Character: No problem Kyrroeth, he deserved it. Much too trusting… or not?!? smile.gif.

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.