Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 51 of 54

With utmost care, and precautions in place, - Page 51 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Aug, 2018 - 4:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 54 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2018 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 51

Posting some attacks and damage for when the creatures are close enough to help the scenario move forward.

He will use a Ki point in the first three rounds to add an extra attack.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Cratol keeps fighting in his style working hard even while he feels his body trying to disobey him.

Out of Character: . Still using Ki points.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2018 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Bad luck there, I'll keep the attack rolls, you can try again on the wisdom for next round.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2018 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 51 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Yes he gets that as a monk ability to. Would I make two rolls then? I guess that is just for charmed or similar so not for frozen. Will make a wisdom check here again to see if he makes it this next round.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 11th Aug, 2018 - 7:26pm

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Cratol keeps attacking the creature even as he feels it's claws digging into his skin.
Out of Character: . Still using Ki points.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol keeps attacking the creature knowing it's partner is dead help motivate him to take this one out too.

Out of Character: . Another Ki point spent.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 51

After the castle's routine has settled in again, Lawrance gathers his two prospective students for classes, spending a few hours each day to train and test them for the aptitude he hopes they possess. In the afternoons, he spends time researching casting spells to try and clean the cursed armour and sword they found from the truthtell effect. Following up with Poppo on the developing defenses and permanency spells they'd planned, he starts working on his new project - the Dragonbone staff. Using all the resources and contacts he's developed over the many years, he gathers exotic materials, custom formula and various spells to begin empowering this magic item as full as it's essence can contain.
SA - this is a long term project, for sure. I'll pass on the planned abilities once I've figured out what I'm allowed to do. Dai, what kind of time will I need to spend to convert the cursed Wand of Ice Lance to something useful?

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 51

With utmost care, and precautions in place, Lawrance begins researching some theories that he has developed during the fights with the dragons,discussing them with his familiar mentally.
The breath weapon is by far the greatest threat we face, in trying to deal with these creatures.
"Yes, Gamliel. I couldn't risk your Realm form during the last combat for that reason. She was able to repeatedly emit her death clouds and certainly did the most damage. That's why I was thinking about developing a way to deal with it. There are three paths I see - avoidance, resistance or prevention. Either we increase the chance of avoiding the damages from these kinds of attacks on our friends, or we increase their ability to withstand the damage itself. The only other choice is to prevent the dragon in question from expelling their breath weapon at all!"
Why not do both? With these materials, and suitable help from Silas and his guild, we might be able to create a protecting magic for the group, as well as something that suppresses the attacks, as two spells.
"Well, let's try to create the first one. I have my doubts that Silas would be happy helping us to make something that renders his own special attacks useless."
For the next few weeks, various smokes, sounds and lights shows come from the wizard labs as Lawrance works on his development of new spells.

+  « First of 54 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.