Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 7 of 54

Out of character: Heck no, this is awesome - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jun, 2017 - 3:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 54 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 7

Out of character: Hi gang, I've never posted here and thus do not receive email alerts. Since I'll likely be doing some side story stuff, I just wanted to post so that I'm part of this thread. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

As they arrive back to safety Lia grins at Velon. " If you aren't too busy I thought you might like to go shopping with me. I'm looking for a matching set of platinum rings. We can each wear one and I can then cast a spell on you. I will share the damage with you and you will acquire resistance to all forms of damage. It will be similar to what barbarians have. I will have to touch you to cast the spell but it lasts for an hour. Are you interested in this? If not just say so. " She looks at him curiously.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon looks legitimately surprised at first and is thus silent for a rare second, but recovers quickly and smiles at Lia. "Rings already? I was just hoping to get to know you better. Oh, and yes, you have my permission to touch me, Lia. Was there more to your question?" He winks at her with his usual grin.

His expression quickly grows more serious, however. "It is an unexpected offer, Lia, and a generous one. I am indeed interested, but… but I do not enjoy the thought of my failures in battle bringing harm to you." He pauses for a moment. "I should give you more credit than that though. You are a strong woman and a warrior just as I am. It would be an insult to treat you like a delicate maiden… well, on this subject, at least." His smile returns. "Yes, let us talk on this more. I am humbled that you would choose me to work with in battle in this way. Together we will help strengthen the Blaze even further. Shall we go shopping while we talk?"

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lia grins and shakes her head. " I'm glad that you have such a high opinion of yourself. I can't even tell what you look like with that shaggy mane of yours. ".

" Let's see what we can find. " She starts walking towards the market area. " You are a rock on the front lines with Poljen. This wouldn't work with Poljen. It would be little benefit to him and would cause me harm. We purchase these and each wear one of them. I cast the spell and it lasts for one hour. It won't be in effect all day but it will be during the big battles. Don't worry about me being hurt. "

" Merely fight your best and we will try to remove the enemies as soon as possible. I have the means to heal myself as well as you so it is no great comcern. You are reliable and I trust you to make good decisions. Don't feel forced to do this. If it's not to your liking say so. If you are willing we will try it and see how it works. If it isn't a beneficial thing then we will no longer use the spell. What do you think?"

Out of Character: : Cinder, don't feel obligated to do this. It's just an idea. If you wish to start using a two handed sword instead feel free to say so.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Jun, 2017 - 12:47pm

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The next day Fay sees Mari, he walks to her and says,"'Twas a pointed conversation yestereve M'Lady. I look forward to our next." He smiles at her earnestly, then he asks, "Has thee seen M'Lady Mother?" Upon hearing where she may be and with whom, he takes his leave hastens to the markets.

While heading in that direction he thinks to himself, "She is thy mother, not thy younger sister. A lady grown. Stop this protectiveness when it comes to men. She can well take care of herself."

He sees Lia and Velon and catches them up. He asks what they are doing. When informed they are shopping for rings and the reason for it, he looks aghast, "Rings it is? I have nothing to wear." He looks at them and sees their confusion. "Fer the ceremony." He looks at Velon, "Shall I call ye pa?" He laughs heartily.

"I shall leave ye two to yer shopping. M'Lady Mother, think on this if thee will. We have a bit of time methinks. Shall we take this time and meet thy parents, me grandparents?"

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia laughs as Fay jests. " I forgot to invite you to the ceremony. I'm so sorry. " Grinning she says " You two have similar senses of humor. Are you sure you aren't related?" She winks at them.

Hearing Fay mention about visiting her parents she frowns. " We do have time for that Fay. I'm not sure that you really want to though. " She glances at Velon then back to Fay. " It might be a chilly affair. I will go if you wish to Ionneg. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 7

Before leaving Fay looks at Lia, "Amillë, then I shall buy a warm coat to weather the storm. I would have them see me, the vile creature they discarded like scraps from the table. I would lay eyes upon them with thee, both our heads held high." Fay thinks on it for a moment, "Shall we invite Mari?" He waits for the answer and takes two steps, thinks on it, and turns. "Mayhaps we should take thy betrothed, sure am I thy parents would love to meet Velon." At that Fay laughs out loud, spins, and walks away.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

Out of character: Heck no, this is awesome Kyrroeth. Plus to AC and half damage? Yes please. Plus it's another chance to role play and see what happens!

Before Fay takes a break from stalking Mari and visits us:

"Actually I think it's brilliant, Lia. Thank you." Velon says with a sincere smile. "Just promise me you'll take your ring off if something goes horribly wrong for me out there" he says more seriously. "If I am thrown from the highest of towers, for instance, you may not want to share that with me" he says, smile returning. "Just be quick about it!" He winks.
After Fay takes a break from stalking Mari to visit:

Velon chuckles a bit. "Perhaps I shall call you grandfather actually, old man. I think she's going to make me shave before the ceremony though." Velon feigns a frown at that.

Once Fay leaves again:

"Sorry that I do not chase after you at every moment as your boy does Mari, Lia. Not really my style." He smiles and winks yet again. "Getting to know you is a pleasure, however, ... If Fay will allow it!"

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.