Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 9 of 54

Poljen slammed down his empty pitcher just - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jun, 2017 - 11:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 54 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 9

Out of Character: For context in regards to Cratol's announcement, Arabel is a fortified city in the north of the nation of Cormyr. Cormyr in turn is a monarchy a little under two month's journey to the east of Baldur's Gate.

Both can be found on the larger map linked in this game's SRD page.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Jun, 2017 - 1:40am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lia curtsies to Velon. " You are too kind Velon. Are all followers of Bahamat as honey tongued as you?" Grinning she begins looking at the ring selection.

" It has to be platinum for the spell to work. Nothing too fancy. I don't want to give you or any of the others the wrong idea. " Laughing she surveys the selection.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 7:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay looks at Lia, "Amillë, shall we start our journey? Me grandparents await."

Out of Character: And I start mine. I'll be on as I can.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 9 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

"I hope not. I think of myself more as a happy fool! I hope others of Bahamut have more brains than I! I accept your flattery whether it be true or not, however."

He watches as Lia looks closely at the selection, mostly just glancing around himself. "Lia, should we tell Fay about this? He's very protective of you, understandably so, and may not handle it well when he sees what is happening on the battlefield. I will not have him tackling you to end the spell or blaming me when you are injured. You are a warrior just as he and I, and I hope he respects your decision on this. I'll already be busy trying not to think about the connection while fighting, as I know you can handle it."

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

To Fay: Lia nods grimly then puts a smile on her face. " Yes, let us go. It should be a matter of a few weeks to get there. It should be a good time to get to know each other more. We have 20 years of catching up to do. Also, I bought a couple of new items in the last few days. I'm sure you will like them. I won't say anything besides that I won't be riding a horse." Lia grins at him.

Velon: She looks at Velon. " You make a good point. We should tell him. He does tend to be quite protective of me. He should know in advance so he won't be surprised. Fay won't cause any issues as long as we tell him. "

She stops as she peruses through the rings. " Speaking of… I'm thankful that the two of you have made amends and are now getting along. I was comcerned for your friendship there for a little while. " She stops suddenly. Turning to him she is holding up a matching set of plain platinum rings. " What do you think?"

Out of Character: : I have no idea why Cratol's parents abandoned him. One thing I do know is that it wasn't due to him being overly talkative *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th Jun, 2017 - 3:03pm

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yes, please tell him. He will object, of course, but will listen to you in the end. I agree that he will not overreact in battle if he knows, although he may still give me the looks I so often receive. Fay is a good man, we are just very different. He is quick to share an opinion and quicker in reacting strongly when the wind blows at you or Mari. I will try not to thump him on the head with my gauntlets if he annoys me, for you and for the good of the Blaze. (Chuckles) Speaking of which, I actually worry that Poljen is not himself since the conflict. He has been quiet at times."

In reacting to the rings, "Ha, I'm not sure they are worthy of being worn by you, but they will do. What will Sune think?! Do they fit?"

Velon begins fishing his coin out for his ring.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 9

Lia smiles as she tries her on. She shows it to Velon. " What do you think? It isn't up to my usual standards for jewelry but it will serve this purpose. Sune will approve due to life being protected. We will get fancier rings later. Funds are tight what with my shopping since we have been back. Mine fits fine. How is yours?"

Lia smiles at Velon. " So do you think that Fay and Mari would make a good couple? If Mari ever responds to him we might never see him again. He is crazy about her. " She laughs softly.

She turns serious and purses her lips. " I'm worried about Poljen as well. He seems withdrawn and brooding. Not at all like his old self. Hopefully wine, women and song will bring him out of this. Please watch over him while we are gone. As Fay mentioned a few minutes ago, we are going to introduce him to my parents. " She sighs.

Mari: She breaks into a big grin. " Of course she did. I would have done it anyways. I check on my friends. I stop by to visit all my Silver Blaze friends that are still in town. ". She thinks quickly then adds. " I know just the thing. People are worried about you and they are worried about me. What is the solution you ask? Alcohol. Lots of alcohol. Let's go have some fun Poljen. That will make you feel better. Remember, hands off though or I will cut them off. " She smiles taking the sting from the words. " Let's go Poljen. " She walks towards the door and looks back to him with a mischievous grin.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th Jun, 2017 - 10:46pm

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

Poljen slammed down his empty pitcher just barely ahead of Mari's tankard. The tankard was at least twice the size of the tankard, and closer to three times. "Ha! I win again! But you drink well, Mari. My thirst is as powerful as my sword arm, so losing to me in this is no shame. He signaled to the waitress for one more round. As they waited, he was obviously debating with himself and finally said, "So, now that you've had plenty of drink, time to fess up. Have you fallen for Fay? Or will he suffer a broken heart?" His face was earnest and open, so she could detect no subterfuge in the big man.

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.