Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 12 of 54

Poljen's magic sword with the extra - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jun, 2017 - 7:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 54 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories
A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories - Page 12

Poljen will gladly help clear the docks. In the contract if he gets bit he should get cured by the local clerics. Also, in his spare time he is training his new pet golden eagle, Tramant. He speaks with the bird often, and his idea is that the bird stays close, rather than hooded and caged. Having seen that the bird possess only 3 HP, I doubt the creature will be used to attack in combat. In return the bird gets plenty of extra food from Poljen. This hopefully will help the Blaze with scouting.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Cratol is ushered into the hospital. There is some skepticism concerning his relationship with the Baron, but presenting the signet ring is enough to get him inside.

One of the doctors is quick to explain to the young monk that his great uncle is not dying, merely infirm. There is apparently a chance he will never quite recover enough to leave this place, but it could be months before they can be certain either way.

In the ward reserved for elderly patients, in a comfortable looking room, is sitting a human man in his eighties. His hair is stark white and mostly gone, his limbs weak. But his eyes are clear, and the man is certainly alert. His facial features are reminiscent of a bird of prey.

As Cratol enters the room, he straightens up, looks over the monk carefully, and simply says, "And you are?"

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia and Fay will show up unannounced. Lia is enjoying zipping around on her broom above Fay. She flies low to not announce their presence in the distance. She is excited as she is in the surroundings that she grew up in. Lia is also nervous, fearful of what their reception will be.

Out of Character: : We have our Krusten in the group. I hope your eagle fares better than her hawk.

Mari grins at the chance to earn a little gold. She is anxious to put her new abilities to the test.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th Jun, 2017 - 5:44pm

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lia and Fay continue on, skirting the edge of the forest for a few days before entering it. Selvahil is well hidden among the dense pine trees, but Lia remembers the way quite well.

When they finally come into sight of the place, it appears to be a nice and quiet day in the village. Many elves are out and about their business, Lia remembers most of them.

The home of Lia's parents, a little larger than most, is built around a tree to the south of the town. Do the pair go straight there, or visit the village first?

Velon finds that curse removal is offered as a service at most of the larger temples in the city, though it is not cheap. It is generally considered wiser in lycanthropy cases to help the afflicted shake off the curse prior to it truly taking hold (IE buff their constitution saves, give them wolfsbane, etc.)

He is warned that a silvered weapon or magic is necessary when dealing with such creatures.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stories Side e Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Velon is good to go then, magic weapon in hand and magic to boot. He'll buff Poljen or Mari if they are bitten, and get them to a temple in a hurry. Ideally they can wipe out the enemy before bringing those already inflicted to a temple for treatment. He'd pay for Poljen or Mari to be cured, but would probably simply beg the help of the clerics for those he does not know. (Persuasion rolls may help there.).

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol will introduce himself to the man asking him if he is Baron Cale Stormcaller of Cormyr ruler of Redcliffe. If he says he is Cratol will tell him and show him the letter that he had sent him and ask if he can give him further details of what the situation is.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories - Page 12

Cratol:

The man coughs a bit before replying, "Feeling a little brusque today are we boy? Is that any way to greet family? Yes, I am the Baron, though that title means little these days. Redcliffe can wait for a while, I have a nephew who has spent far too long away from his kin. I know a little of you already though Cratol, and I am sure you have questions, what would you like to know first?"

Out of Character: I said I was keeping it abstract, but that didn't mean I would be skipping over some of your characters' most important conversations wholesale. tongue.gif.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's D&D 5e Side Stories D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

Poljen's magic sword with the extra electrical damage should be at least as good as his silvered one. He will use that, but if Velon wishes to borrow the silvered one he will gladly lend it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's D&D 5e: Side Stories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.