Chynacat Introduction - Page 2 of 3

Glad to see you back. Hope all is well with - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Nov, 2017 - 4:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.8%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Chynacat Introduction - Page 2

One thing you don't have to worry about here is jumping in topics because your opinion is always welcomed and you get rewarded for it to with FP and charm sometimes. I knew this had something to do with ROK II wink.gif.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 75
Flag Posts: 130
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.3%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 8

Introduction Chynacat

Yeah, the game is kind of addicting! I really like the whole world-building aspect I've seen so far! I'm a habitual "Over-editor," so being able to create a character from the ground up and have her interact with her world is super exciting. This is really the kind of site I was looking for. When I first made my account, I expected to log in once and never come back!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 11th Apr, 2017 - 5:13am
Signature:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Chynacat Introduction
A Friend

Chynacat Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Why thank you and never be worried about joining in the games or the topics. As Hunter stated we welcome new people and new fresh ways of looking at things. You never know what your added opinions can do for people. I am a posting machine only on some days. I do not post nearly as much as I used to at one time. We do try to welcome everyone and I love to listen you others thoughts on most any subject.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Chynacat Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Chynacat

Definitely jump in and join the mix. Don't ever worry about jumping into the middle of a topic. I have certainly done it enough. We welcome the viewpoints.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Introduction Chynacat

Chynacat, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 400 FP.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 10:01am / Post ID: #

Chynacat Introduction

Chynacat, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 1,000 FP.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Chynacat Introduction
A Friend

Chynacat Introduction - Page 2

You know that you are doing well when you die a few times learning about what your character can do here and there. Just remember to visit the town Mystic for that ritual to help take some of those deaths away and then visit Lady Fluke to get your soul back up some.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2017 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Chynacat Introduction
A Friend

Chynacat Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Glad to see you back. Hope all is well with you and life is good.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Chynacat Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,