3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 20 of 42

I believe I already have "Rolled" - Page 20 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Sep, 2017 - 11:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 42 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 20

Having skills in knowledge is always good as I am sure you will be spending time in the library when you are not out exploring. While most of the items in the library tend to talk about a different world you can still learn some tidbits that can come in useful to all.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jun, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I get that, of course I will be able to do a lot of studying in the library to learn more about the world. Though to consider the options I do have, that may not be so clear cut. When taking the Knowledge domain, yes to perhaps offering me a small bonus? I mean it would make sense would it? In how the domain provides the Knowledges as class skills and the Bard does already have such as default, there is that overlap.

Also, apart from the spells divination, true seeing, discern location, foresight all the others are already on the Bard's spell list and I don't believe I can even take the two highest level spells. Hmm, which admittedly leads me to wonder if the Knowledge domain is even worth taking or completely redundant. On whether or not I should consider other domains.

I'll be honest that I'm just trying to get some Knowledge related benefit out of this, since I am giving up both Bardic Knowledge and Obscure Lore. More, I wouldn't be getting much in return, at least not by way of the Knowledge Domain.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Jun, 2017 - 2:52pm

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The knowledge of the area will come with experience. Think of a frontier that no one has been to before. No one knows the area or what is in the area or the surrounding area. The knowledge of the area is just not available by any means besides experiencing it. Thus you will get some great knowledge - local by the experiences you have. I would say do not worry so much about knowledge but focus on something else entirely. Think of a domain that you may want that can help everyone.

9th Sep, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Page 20 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Character Stats
Male
Hale-Elf
Fighter
Neutral Good.

Strength: 17(+3) Dexterity:14(+2) CON:15 (+2) INT: 15 (+2) Wisdom: 10 Charisma: 13 (+1)

Size: Medium, slim athletic build.
Height: 5'7"
Weight:200 lb
Skin: Tan
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blond straight hair, no beard.

TOTAL HIT POINTS: 12
Armor Class: 18 = 10+5 (Chainmail) +1 (Light wooden shield.) +2 (Dexterity)
Touch AC:12
Flat-footed:16

Initiative modifier: +2= +2 (Dexterity)
Fortitude save: +4 = 2 (Base) +2 (Constitution)
Reflex save: +2=(Base) +2 (Dexterity)
Will save: no modifier.
Attack (Handheld): +4=1 (Base) +3 (Strength)
Attack (Unarmed): +4=1 (Base) +3 (Strength)
Attack (Missile): +3=1 (Base) +2 (Dexterity)
Grapple check: +4=1 (Base) +3 (Strength)

Light load: 86 lb or less
Medium load: 87-173 lb
Heavy load: 174-260lb.
Lift over head: 260lb.
Lift off ground:520 lb.
Push or drag: 1300lb.

Languages: Common Elven, Gnoll, Goblin.
Special Abilities: Immune to magical sleep.
+2 racial bonus on saves vs enchantments.
Low-light vision.
+1 racial bonus on listen,search,and spot checks.
Diplomacy: +1 (Half-Elf)
Gather information: +2 (Half-Elf)
Listen: +1 (Half-Elf)
Search: +2 (Half-Elf)
Spot: +1 (Half-Elf)
Climb: +2
Jump: +2
Move Silently: +1

Rivoril had an Elf father named Althidon, and a human mother named Cathrin. Althidon was killed in battle when his Elven clan was attacked by Gnoll marauders. Rivoril felt isolated and alone, not welcomed by his fathers Elven clan. He developed a passion for defending the oppressed and low caste in society. This passion encouraged by his mother, he became more comfortable living with the humans. As a result he devoted more time to swordsmanship as opposed to the magical arts.The human village in which he grew to love, was attacked by Goblins, his mother was captured, to this day he doesn't know if she is still alive. A band of Elven folk attacked the Goblins, and routed them. An Elven huntress impressed by Rivorils strength, and combat skills grew fond of him, and accepted him into her clan.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

If you are interested in becoming a character on this game you will need to post a history of YOU. This is not a randomly rolled Character but this is a character that will be YOU as a human. Your stats will be voted on and assigned by the other characters in the game based on your life. Please see the rules on page one to understand this game.

10th Sep, 2017 - 9:50am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Explorer. says...

This is my human character that I will play as myself in the game 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons .

The character is a human Rogue, with a neutral alignment.
Strength: 15
Dexterity: 17
CON: 14
INT: 13
Wisdom: 10
Charisma: 12

This character earned a living as a skilled proficient Locksmith. Served an apprenticeship with his father. Unfortunately his father went far away on a dangerous quest never to return. He got involved in a Thieving guild, because of his skills. But due to a failed heist, his gang of Thieves were caught. However he escaped,rescued by a rival gang. When he refused to work for them, they killed his mother. He became cut off from the brotherhood, and forced to live alone as a fugitive.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2017 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 20

Anron, the theme behind this particular game is that the character begins as a close approximation of YOU, the real human sitting behind that computer monitor.

He'll gain new skills on entering this new world, but his history and his basic abilities will be yours.

If this still interests you, begin by describing yourself.

If it does not, Kn's other game is just waiting on you to random roll your stats in that character creation thread.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Sep, 2017 - 10:51am

10th Sep, 2017 - 11:28am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 20

Explorer. says...

I believe I already have "Rolled" up the stats for that other character as it is in "Editing" status. The character sheet "Rivoril" it appears to be on another, or different link (Not here).

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.