3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 24 of 42

Basically to get involved with this game I - Page 24 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Oct, 2017 - 8:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 42 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
19th Oct, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 24

The Storyteller says...

When it comes to stats, based on what you offered I'm not sure what I could provide being different from the numbers already given I admit even being a Chief Tech Officer 18 seems a little high though I generally put more stock in such a high number then many. Really an 18 and instead, but typically when considering things more realistically from our modern age.

Perhaps the following:
Strength 14
Dexterity 14
Con 14
Int 17
Wisdom 13
Charisma 12
---------

Also, involving religion, I'm Christian myself but I very much had planned to take things in a more spiritual Direction during the campaign even with consideration of originally having myself Divine Bard.

My plan was to align myself with the deity of who I could most agree with, perhaps even Lathander if it turned out that the deities would be for from the Forgotten Realms.

The main thing I would take in consideration is my beliefs and the teachings of my faith when picking a deity. But I can understand why you'd be a little leery about such with a Jewish background.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ok everyone got their say in you starting stats so here are you final stats to place in your character sheet.
Strength: 14
Dexterity: 14
Constitution: 12
Intelligence : 18
Wisdom: 12
Charisma; 12

Add that in your character sheet and you will be ready to go.

20th Oct, 2017 - 12:31am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

Sorry if I didn't provide enough information to justify my choices, I was running very close to the start of my shift. It would appear my input didn't offer much for the Dungeon Master to use.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 24 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I think Kn just took the average of the scores provided. Kyr called for the same scores that I did, and since yours were only 1 point away from them, the average didn't change.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Oh you added a lot to the stats Thomas. I take a average of all the stats that everyone puts in including myself. While I tend to round up if .6 or better or round down if .5 or lower. SO while it may look like you did not have any input you do indeed have a good part of the input.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Okay, I’ve updated with all the input and added some details I missed on the first go round. Let me know what still needs changing Orr let’s go live.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2017 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 24

Everything looks good to me. You are now a active player. I will have you in the game soon. Just watch the main game for you name *smile*.

20th Oct, 2017 - 8:56am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 24

Explorer. says...

Basically to get involved with this game I would need to explain myself as in real life in the description area.
But what rules are used for generating the core statistics, is it Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Players handbook?

Or do you have a link to another preferred method?
How many characters can be on the go? I have one already used in Dungeons & Dragons 3.5.
Is there a way to switch over to the one generated for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play as yourself, from Rivoril in Dungeons & Dragons 3.5?

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.