3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 26 of 42

Okay, here’s where I put my final numbers. - Page 26 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Oct, 2017 - 4:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 42 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 26

Ok guys give me your suggestions of what you feel that her stats should be. Once everyone has given thier input we will give her her stats. Plus she is not sure what class she should be. What kind of character would help everyone out now?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Okay, immediate reactions:

Charisma isn't just looks, or even necessary primarily looks. How is your ability to persuade others with words alone?

In regards to anything physical, you do have the option of entering the world a little younger than you are in real life, so you could speak of your reflexes and stamina and the like as they were a while back. Just figured I'd mention it.

Overall, we could use a more in depth description related directly to Dexterity, Con and Charisma

As to class, what speaks to you? You mentioned being rather spiritual on your sheet, would you be interested in channeling the divine for instance? Bear in mind in considering this that not all such classes must follow a particular deity.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I’d like to see more details about your self image and experiences, but here are my first impression stats:
Strength 10
Dexterity 12
Con 12
INT 13
Wisdom 16
Charisma 12

Please tell us more.

27th Oct, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 26 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

To Jason: I don't feel like I can direct other with my words, but I have been in situations where I was the Leader and people went with my suggestions.
As far channeling the Divine, I believe that be of interest to me. I believe in the power of prayer and praise. I also believe I could enter the world younger than I am now, thus being more suitable to help the group as a whole.
To both Jason and Grant: With my own self esteem issues since Grade 3, when I first started wearing glasses and some abuse issues I has at age 11 &16; I've not thought of myself as pretty or even beautiful, even though men have told me so many times. It took me some time to deal with the abuse issue, but I have and now I can at least see myself as pretty. I was a tomboy of sorts as a child and would play with kids 7-8 yrs younger than me. Like is stated before, I was flexible back then I'd do front flips, round offs, even did what is called a moon rise, once. I roller skated and rode my bike as well as walk a lot, I didn't ride a bus to school. I walked there and I'd say to was decent walk from my house. Growing up in somewhat Historical town can be good and bad.My parents never drove me anywhere, if I wanted to go to the store or see a friend; I either walked or rode my bike. My parents both worked so us kids(1 older brother and sister and 1 younger brother) where what is now re: to as latch key kids. We were on our own until by mom came home at 6 pm, That was when we had to be home by. The relationship I had with them was not the greatest. I was closer more to my dad than mom, but that wasn't the best. I kept to myself a lot feeling I didn't belong in the family. I was 14 when I found Christ during Vacation Bible School and about after that I was attending church regularly: Service and Youth Group. As well as working the concision stand for the High School football and basketball games on Friday nights. I do have a few scars… the most noticeable would be my lower lip, I was being creative ((Laugh)) at the age of 3 and used my trike to get on the parked car in our driveway. Busted my lip open big time..stitches inside and out. The one on my outside left hand down to almost my elbow came from a broken Big Wheel handle bar. Some scars can't be seen but can still bring you to your knees so to speak.

27th Oct, 2017 - 2:26am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Appearance, while it could play a part, is not a strong force when it comes to Charisma. Remember that hags, physically ugly and vile in about every sense generally speaking among most races, have a very high Charisma. Often able to convince, swindled, bargain, and deceive even the wise or smart.

This stat is more confidence, self assurance, sense of self, and even boldness. Yes, even persuasiveness and the ability to convince others to what they are trying to say.

Those with high Charisma generally stand out in a crowd, drawing attention as they walk into a room, one with many friends or those willing to listen, and speaking without doubt or hesitation.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Oct, 2017 - 3:15am

27th Oct, 2017 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

The Learner says...

I see what you are saying Thomas.
Guys have told me that many people have watched me in a room to know were I was and what I was doing. I've been told I'm a good listener.
I do at times have thoughts go through my mind but don't express them for fear of hurting someones feelings. I do have a temper but it don't come out very often. I well tell you, from reading the story line, I'd just as furious as Rachel was when the children got hurt. NO ONE should hurt a child! Or an animal for that matter. We've done so much damage to this planet, I'm not sure it can be undone, but I know at some point there will be a New Heaven and a New Earth… my religious side coming out there..

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 26

Its getting late, so I'll give my opinions on the numbers tomorrow.

For now, immediate suggestion on Class would be a Cleric. If that presents a theological problem, be aware that there are a couple of ways to avoid effectively worshiping another deity. A cleric can be devoted to an ideal for instance.

Divine casting alternatives you might consider, Favored Soul or Paladin. (If the usual stick in the mud lawful good pally isn't quite your style, there is always the paladin of freedom variant, which is more of a robin hood type.)

For something a little more unusual, would you be willing to consider psionics? The Ardent in particular is a spiritual student of chosen philosophies such as good, fate, power, etc.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 26

Okay, here’s where I put my final numbers.
Strength 10
Dexterity 14
Con 13
INT 13
Wisdom 16
Charisma 12

Those will be good for any religious class, also.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.